Rebuy payout structure ACR vs Global

J

JEasyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After playing on Global Poker for a year, I have made the switch to ACR. I THINK I have figured out the difference in payout structure for rebuy tourneys please lmk if I have this wrong.
On GP the # of places pd if based solely on the number of players who enter
However on ACR the # of places pd is based on the total # of entries (1 player who enters and rebuys 4 times counts as 5 entries)
In the end this makes the GP payouts higher amounts of money but paying a lower number of spots.
Does this sound right or am I missing something?

J

JEasyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Little addition... I did figure out that only some mtts (r/a) count the rebuys separate. But other then the add on aspect, I dont see a point in calling it a rebuy tourney, when all tourneys (other then FO) allow unlimited reentry.
Again I'm sure a big bbn part of.my confusion is only knowing how global poker ran their tourneys and formats

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Little addition... I did figure out that only some mtts (r/a) count the rebuys separate. But other then the add on aspect, I dont see a point in calling it a rebuy tourney, when all tourneys (other then FO) allow unlimited reentry.
Again I'm sure a big bbn part of.my confusion is only knowing how global poker ran their tourneys and formats

There is a difference between Re-Buys, and Re-Entry tourneys. Rebuys do not increase the player count. Reentries do.

J

JEasyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a difference between Re-Buys, and Re-Entry tourneys. Rebuys do not increase the player count. Reentries do.
Right.... I guess I didnt word it right? But that's what i was trying to say.