Really Really hard to think Ignotion Zoom not rigged

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IDK how to chalk this one up to variance. If it was one absurd beat in a couple hours... Maybe even two or three. But in the 25nl Zoom on ignition......

I played the $2500 freeroll they do Thursdays and came in 15th for $16.25. Woulda been higher but guy hit 3 outer on the river and I took 15th of 1368...not bad.
Then played a bit - tight and right, couple timed bluffs, in cash games and got up to about $65-$70. Then Zoom fiasco.

In under 2 hours.....

Money in good EVERY time. and EVERY time river. Sometimes, yup sure. Try to focus on play not result...

I've got AA and raise pre. 3bet to $2 I raise to $7, they call. Flop A, J, 5 rainbow. I check they bet $5, call. Turn 5. I check, they jam for over pot, call. River 5!! 1 out and he had 8,5 off! What?

Few hands later flop str8. Money in by the turn, which was my lower hole card, leaving gutter to str8 on the board. I check, he goes a/i I call. He has nothing! Needs my other hole card for higher str8 so 3 outs.... It hits on river.

Few hands later. I flop top top, turn top two and bet, get raised, I shove they call with under pair to my two pair??? They hit their two outer on river.

THE NEXT HAND, I flop a set and check call super agro better to the turn when I jam.... They call with NOTHING BUT A GUT SHOT??!!! No pair, no real draw, ZIP. Hit gutter on the river.

So opponent has hit a 1 outer, 3 outer, and a 4 outer- all on the river, all after money was in by turn, and all with them drawing absurdly slim with hands that make me wonder if they can even see their cards.....Again, that can happen. But.... come on. Flip a penny and see if it lands on it's edge. If it ever does, try do it again on THE NEXT flip.

I could even see someone jamming garbage pre just out of frustration and/or stupidity and getting lucky. I LOVE those players. I am fine giving them a decent pot now and again.

When I play live I'll complement those players, smile, say nice hand. Cause I know they're buying my dinner and making my car payment.

Ignition is done stealing from me. Granted- they stole their own money back. But still.

I wanna play with donks cause sure they get luck sometimes - thankfully or they'd never come back.

I get the a,q beating the a,k or the multiple randomness that happens. You can be a 60-70% fav and lose all day long sometimes. But being 90-95+% and losing 3-4x. Plus being 70% or better and losing at least 10x- all on river. All in just a few hours? IDK, not sitting right. Not at all. Should also mention that I got money in bad and came from behind- ZERO times. A big part being I don't get in bad often but still.....

I do appreciate the freerolls they do on Thursday- easily the best deal on the internet I've found and I cash it probably somewhere around 75% of the time with the field usually being 1300-1600. I won't deposit an actual dollar of mine on the site and I'll cash out $100 at a time but I am strongly suspecting they're onto that and just not having it.
The play at the 25nl Zoom-overall- is so poor I should print money there...... Dam near convinced it's not fully up and up. Even a complete baffoon wouldn't make some of the calls I've seen when there is next to no chance of winning- yet they do call and they do win? No names, no way to know. And the 25nl and 50nl Zoom are small enough stakes with big enough fields.....

Gotta see if I can download hand histories and further track. Wondering if others have experienced the same? Not talking about the one offs, they happen.But the odds of what I just experienced? They must be astronomical, like Powerball. Or rolling Yahtzee in 1 roll but with 12 dice instead of 6- twice! Or any other state run lottery that is really nothing more than a tax on the mathematically challenged.

Rant, and time playing Ignition Zoom, over. DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR $ THERE.

Last edited:
C

chazmahal10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SO RIGGED

I am on the same page. I promise I have never had such bad luck in my entire life. The last hand I played was AsKs flop was QJ10 one d. turn 3 d where i check raised him all in. and he called with A8dd river 2 D. I did not play the hand wrong i raised him pre and on the flop and he called and caught the nuts....I will never play again.