rakeback vs comebat points

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it better to get the 27% rakeback at acr or keep combat points lately i been micro grinding the .50 + 5 cent on demands would it be worth the rakeback on that or just keep as is in combat points

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
27% is going to be better for you at the micro stakes. The elite benefits only really get better than the 27% if your a mid/high stakes grinder from what I've researched. The combat system will be only giving you around 10% back at the micro stakes.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I don't know much, but I really liked the combat points.🥰

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
27% is going to be better for you at the micro stakes. The elite benefits only really get better than the 27% if your a mid/high stakes grinder from what I've researched. The combat system will be only giving you around 10% back at the micro stakes.
thank you for that think last year i only got $6 back cashed in b4 jan 1st.. maybe ill try rakeback and if i dont get over $6 next year i will switch back.. the most point i made in 1 month has been 120 nowhere close to the $10 750 combat points

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ACR Elite benefit will pay to Rakeback when you have paid over $18182 in rake for12 months

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
May you please tell me how do you change rakeback on ACR , do I have to contact support or what ??

I also used to like combat points , but I see they do not give many combat points . At least they give sth , not like BWin , pay rake $25 on Bwin weekly so as to get rakeback 5$ ?? WTF

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
May you please tell me how do you change rakeback on ACR , do I have to contact support or what ??

I also used to like combat points , but I see they do not give many combat points . At least they give sth , not like BWin , pay rake $25 on Bwin weekly so as to get rakeback 5$ ?? WTF
Just shoot them an email and they should be able to hook you up.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

well the stake i was playing u get .13 combat points and you need 100 for a $1 so im def changing to rakeback i did it through the virtual chat than they shot me an email to agree to it. its in my lobby screen now but appearntly it takes 3 days too fully switch .. made 12 bombat point since jan 1st so if it was at rake back id prob have a buck maybe or two..

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well the stake i was playing u get .13 combat points and you need 100 for a $1 so im def changing to rakeback i did it through the virtual chat than they shot me an email to agree to it. its in my lobby screen now but appearntly it takes 3 days too fully switch .. made 12 bombat point since jan 1st so if it was at rake back id prob have a buck maybe or two..
yea it took a few days for me, once you get it's really nice too because you get the rake back daily. They do it to the exact cents too.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am also changing . I will try virtual chat or else email support asap , to change it . The $1 for 100 combat points us rediculous rake back . 27% might be better, at least for micro players like me :)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah the 27% flat rakeback is a much better deal for most people. Not quite sure what the rakeback is at the lowest "combat level", but pretty sure its single digit, and getting to the second combat level only multiply the points with 1,5.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
hi guys, i would like to know for the withdraw only in crypto
i use only neteller for poker and it is not possible in that room

Normino

Normino