rakeback

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm fairly new to the poker world, I play mainly 6max cash games at the micros, I'm trying to slowly build a bankroll and rake at these stakes I believe is hurting my progress,
regarding rake back and my own research I was under the impression that rake back was a thing of the past with websites abandoning this feature for a VIP type reward.
although ive stumbled across some websites such as Rakeback.com and raketherake.
this has confused me as within the websites they claim some websites still offer a flat rakeback reward for poker players. Are these websites legit and if so how does it work.
I'm sure ive seen one poker room on raketherake that gives a 65% flat rakeback.
any help or guidance would be appreciated as I cant seem to find much information about rakeback today on the web.
thanks
Jarud.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think unfortunately rake back like that is a thing of the past. Micros us a really lame place to be so far as how much rake you have to pay. I think party poker has the most generous rake back reward program of the main sites, but you have to clear a minimum of $25 rake to get $5 back or 20%. Depending on what you play, and how much rake you clear I think either PS or 888 gives us at the micros the best value, then maybe once you know you can clear the $25 move over to Party if you're not opposed to their banning of huds.

Also keep in mind, from the opinion of the poker client, they are taking some of your rake and putting it towards attracting fish to the games which is supposed to add some benefit to you, I'd rather have my rake back but keeping the environment growing is important.

Hopefully the American market will be opened again providing a huge revenue increases to the clients and hopefully this will mean a more generous rakeback structure once again.

I feel your pain lol. I think the best thing to do it just take advantage of every other benefit the site offers you (poker stars School, And CC freerolls)

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
65% of rakeback is real. But of course this is not the Big Three poker rooms (pokerstars, partypoker and 888). Small rooms have to go to more pleasant conditions in order to attract and retain players.

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rakemeback looks like it might all be a bit of a hustle

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Make sure you do the extra research.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i agree
i come conclusion that anything that sounds really good deal is almost always a scam
sad what a pessimistic B i become *sighs*

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rather than focusing on, how much you get back, focus on what you end up paying. Where most sites charge 5% or even more for cash games, PokerStars only charge 3,5% for 2NL and 4,15% for 5NL, and this makes a pretty big difference.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally i think betfair is one of the best deals which is on the ipoker network.I have used raketherake for many years and they are extremely reputable and trustworthy. The smaller sites wont be great for sng's and tournaments due to the smaller player pools on them but they can really benefit cash game players.There is no rule that states you can only play on one poker site at a time.So maybe split your play between a smaller sites peak hours and a major site in the off peak hours.

RakeTheRake link
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi1_JXghZTjAhV0sHEKHe01DeoQFjAAegQIBRAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.raketherake.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw31Vx0ZqePDZsLK3zr_Rz0h

28a4z2q.jpg

Last edited:
PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Party Poker has the most generous rake back reward program of the main sites, but you have to clear a minimum of $25 rake to get $5 back or 20%.

The good thing about some of the other smaller sites over partypoker, ill use Betfair again as an example.Is that they dont reset the points to zero at the start of each week so your points are saved until you decide to use them.I can usually clear around €50 to €60 per month playing 3 tables of 4 nl so it's a pretty significant boost to the bankroll.If your playing 10nl your starting to clear €125 to €150 per month just on rakeback alone.

Last edited: