Question for non-NJ residents, where do you play

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker other than intertops & ACR? I registered several sites but all of them required NJ residency.
Thanks in advance!

correction: I mean non NJ US residents.

GreenJigster

GreenJigster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada, ignition, bet online. Haven’t tried bet online yet. Bad beat type scenarios are the same on ACR and Bovada. They say Ignition is the same as Bovada. For instance, it wont let me open both clients at the same time. But I tell you what, Ignition seems jam packed with straits and flushes. Can’t really decide if I like it better or consider them the same. But I have had many more crashes on Ignition mobile than I experience on Bovada lately so I won’t be playing on Ignition mobile anymore. Two hands I had the nuts and it freezes. If this happens to you do not refresh. New table money gone. I have read that ACR is more geared towards tournaments than cash games do you agree with this?

Last edited:
JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You essentially have 4 options

Bovada/Ignition - Anonymous tables, good cash games, decent tourney schedule and fields

WPN (ACR, Blackchip, True) - Nitty cash tables, good tourney schedule and fields (half of them from latvia tho lol :)

Chico (Betonline, sportsbetting) - Good cash tables, shitty tourney schedule and fields

Global Poker - Browser based site, good cash tables, shitty tourney schedule and fields

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank both of you. I downloaded bovada/ignition they didn't seem to work. i try again.

just re-installed bovada. it seems they don't have freeroll tourneys. is that right? i am looking for sites with good tournaments.

thanks for any feedback.

Last edited:
Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You essentially have 4 options

Bovada/Ignition - Anonymous tables, good cash games, decent tourney schedule and fields

WPN (ACR, Blackchip, True) - Nitty cash tables, good tourney schedule and fields (half of them from latvia tho lol :)

Chico (Betonline, sportsbetting) - Good cash tables, shitty tourney schedule and fields

Global Poker - Browser based site, good cash tables, shitty tourney schedule and fields

i downloaded blackchip but found out it's the same as ACR. so is True the same as well?

thanks a lot!

just downloaded it and it looks like the same.

Last edited:
Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada, ignition, bet online. Haven’t tried bet online yet. Bad beat type scenarios are the same on ACR and Bovada. They say Ignition is the same as Bovada. For instance, it wont let me open both clients at the same time. But I tell you what, Ignition seems jam packed with straits and flushes. Can’t really decide if I like it better or consider them the same. But I have had many more crashes on Ignition mobile than I experience on Bovada lately so I won’t be playing on Ignition mobile anymore. Two hands I had the nuts and it freezes. If this happens to you do not refresh. New table money gone. I have read that ACR is more geared towards tournaments than cash games do you agree with this?

yes, ACR definitely has more tourneys. i play freeroll mostly so ACR always has something on going.

I download bovada and ignition both but never play there, because they don't have freeroll.

about engines crashing during playing, it is indeed frustrating. i had experience on intertops a lot (both mobile and browser version. but their mobile version is also browser based) before i found that they had downloaded PC version. it never happened again since i started playing on downloaded software.

i always don't feel safe about playing on mobile. wonder who know a good mobile sites to play, as it's much more convenience.

GreenJigster

GreenJigster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya mobile in general just isnt any good compared to downloaded clients. At first I didn’t like ACR as much as Bovada, but that has changed recently. I have been having a lot of success on ACR lately. I have noticed the competition on Ignition won’t be getting bluffed off their one pair of Kings and it is a big chip stack swinging contest sometimes. I think in general out of ACR and Bovada that Bovada has much tougher competition (Or some of these conspiracy theorists who say Bovada the site is cheating may be right)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i downloaded blackchip but found out it's the same as ACR. so is True the same as well?

thanks a lot!

just downloaded it and it looks like the same.

ACR and True Poker belongs to our Winning Poker Network, they share the tournaments and cash games but the difference is that some promotions are exclusive for ACR.

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is the best out right now in my opinion

But lot of people have enjoyed Ignition and Global Poker as well

Ignition as anonymity which people seem to love, and can't use HUD

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR and True Poker belongs to our Winning Poker Network, they share the tournaments and cash games but the difference is that some promotions are exclusive for ACR.

thanks!

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is the best out right now in my opinion

But lot of people have enjoyed Ignition and Global Poker as well

Ignition as anonymity which people seem to love, and can't use HUD

ACR has excellent tourneys. My only problem with ACR is their interface design, too busy, and sometime I could not tell whose turn is...

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i miss lock poker, they had the best games with the 1.00 double or nothings, i ran 1.00 to 30 then took that over to the slots and ran up to 300. i heard horror stories about withdrawl but it didn't affect me bc i took the 300 over to 1/2 cash table and lost it when my aces got busted by a shove by j 10

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i miss lock poker, they had the best games with the 1.00 double or nothings, i ran 1.00 to 30 then took that over to the slots and ran up to 300. i heard horror stories about withdrawl but it didn't affect me bc i took the 300 over to 1/2 cash table and lost it when my aces got busted by a shove by j 10

Ya then they stole all the money ... Thanks Jennifer lol