Question exclusively for players in the US: how different poker rooms treat you

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm getting confused by often contradictory info, based on some legal restrictions for players residing in the US, that some poker rooms won't let play real money or cash out if you live in the US.
Could you, guys & gals, or ladies & gentlemen, whatever clicks with you the most:) clarify about it?
Which existing poker rooms are the best for US player who wants to bet real money and cash out wins?
Why are they the best? Could you rank them in the way, let's say, A, B, C are to be used, but while A is 9, or 8, or 7, whatever, out of 10 and B is 7 out of 10, C is only 5 out of 10, etc?
Which poker rooms should be avoided by people playing from US?

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm getting confused by often contradictory info, based on some legal restrictions for players residing in the US, that some poker rooms won't let play real money or cash out if you live in the US.
Could you, guys & gals, or ladies & gentlemen, whatever clicks with you the most:) clarify about it?
Which existing poker rooms are the best for US player who wants to bet real money and cash out wins?
Why are they the best? Could you rank them in the way, let's say, A, B, C are to be used, but while A is 9, or 8, or 7, whatever, out of 10 and B is 7 out of 10, C is only 5 out of 10, etc?
Which poker rooms should be avoided by people playing from US?

Not sure you are aware, but unless you are in Cali or jersey there aren't many options. Only 2 or 3 maybe. I've only played ACR. But I'd give it 7.5/10