Question to community

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone.
Guys I would like to clarify some interesting things for me.
If me and my girl, who lives with me will be playing the same tournament (for example SNG with buy-in 25-50c). Out location will be very close as we live together.
Is it ok or such things are restricted in poker and we must play only different tournaments and cannot participate in the same one?

Thank you for your advice.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello everyone.
Guys I would like to clarify some interesting things for me.
If me and my girl, who lives with me will be playing the same tournament (for example SNG with buy-in 25-50c). Out location will be very close as we live together.
Is it ok or such things are restricted in poker and we must play only different tournaments and cannot participate in the same one?

Thank you for your advice.
Some poker sites won't allow multiple players from the same IP address play in the same games.

You might want to check the terms & conditions but if the site doesn't block you both playing it might be ok.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, if you have different Internet access points, then I think there will be no problems

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some poker sites won't allow multiple players from the same IP address play in the same games.

You might want to check the terms & conditions but if the site doesn't block you both playing it might be ok.
Thank you, We haven't tried that before, she is just studying poker, but I won't be blocked, that's why asking) I Will need to check ps T&C

Hi, if you have different Internet access points, then I think there will be no problems
We are using the same Wi-fi

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thank you, We haven't tried that before, she is just studying poker, but I won't be blocked, that's why asking) I Will need to check ps T&C
Best to check ahead of time, that way you are covering yourself from any problems/misunderstandings.

Regards,