gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm just wondering if anybody knows......the top places in the PS $10000 Spin n Go freeroll on Monday award Spin n Go tickets of $100 and $250 etc. Must they be played in one big game or can you break them up into smaller amounts to get more games out of it?

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure you can try to ask support, but i'm pretty sure they don't exchange Spin'n'Go tickets to smaller ones. In some cases, they could convert tournament tickets into TT$, for example, if you'd won several entrances into main event or something. But I'm afraid they won't exchange Spin'n'Go tokens anyway. And don't forget about tardy PS support- I can easily imagine that your ticket will expire before you get any response

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm almost certain that the prize is for a single ticket only, but I do like the idea of being able to split the prize up, especially if you're one of the big winners. I won a $5 ticket and already used it.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't remember when was the last time I played in one of those Spin & Go tournaments and surprisingly I have never won anything close to $2,500 which is being advertised as lowest at pokerstars.