Question about global poker?

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am looking into that site and I did register today and they gave me 5000 gold coins but as I understand the site you can only win cash by playing in the sweeps$ turneys. My question is can you use the gold coins to win sweeps money? If not how do you get sweep money? Any info on that site would be appreciated.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to buy the Gold Coins and they'll give you $weeps for "free". So let's say you buy 25k Gold Coins for $5... You'll get $5 in $weeps money to play with. You can toggle between Gold Coins and $weeps in the top right of the screen. That's also where you'll find the cashier button. Hope this helps. Good luck to you :)

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to buy the Gold Coins and they'll give you $weeps for "free". So let's say you buy 25k Gold Coins for $5... You'll get $5 in $weeps money to play with. You can toggle between Gold Coins and $weeps in the top right of the screen. That's also where you'll find the cashier button. Hope this helps. Good luck to you :)

Thanks I think I get it now thats what they were trying to tell me, I think they should make there system less complicated. Maybe I am just stupid at least with some things.

JReg1322

JReg1322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes...gold coin will never be able to buy convert or be gifted sweeps cash...calling it sweeps cash and gifting it to you is a away to get around illegal gambling