Props to ACR for their effort against Bots

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over the past few weeks I’ve been getting random authentication prompts from ACR asking me “am I a human player” and the message is accompanied by a poker question only somebody who is actually there can answer and you have 120 seconds to respond.

I must say I’m happy ACR is finally implementing these authentication prompts. My only complaint is that they don’t do it every hour. I think I only received 2 prompts over a 8 hour session. It should be more.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the multi-entry cheaters and the bots its nice to see them take some action.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over the past few weeks I’ve been getting random authentication prompts from ACR asking me “am I a human player” and the message is accompanied by a poker question only somebody who is actually there can answer and you have 120 seconds to respond.

I must say I’m happy ACR is finally implementing these authentication prompts. My only complaint is that they don’t do it every hour. I think I only received 2 prompts over a 8 hour session. It should be more.

Thanks so much for the valuable feedback, and for your comments, definitively will send it to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
ACR is a good and reliable site, one of the best. And I have never had any problems with withdrawing funds, which is very important. I am glad that they care about the safety of players and this once again proves the reliability of this site.

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bots all over the Wpn sites

Obviously you guys are only playing free rolls or private games.
Bots Bot teams guessing Wpn bots are a ongoing problem for years
Especially Wpn Acr Bcp etc. Joey Ingram called out Wpn Acr even made Nagy look pathetic like stuttering Bob Ceo about all the bots and what is going on.
I felt bad fo Joey how upset he was plus time wasted trying to achieve some sort of results.
End the end a few players received 30- $40 refund lol.
They try and make an excuse or cover up with captcha actually this does nothing.
888 banned entire bot teams went public about after short investigation.The same bot team is in SitnCrush leaderboard every week.Yes every week taking spots & rewards from human players these are paying customers.Is easy to detect record and list names no refunds ever since Joey Ingram incident years ago.
*I was thinking about employing a newly designed bot team including bot in the usernames and for country selecting Belarus,Russia,Ukraine, & Romania.
I would target Jackpot SnGs $15 $25 $40 $50.
Wpn Acr Bcp would then do what <> nothing.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the multi-entry cheaters and the bots its nice to see them take some action.
I agree! This is a very serious problem, so any methods of struggle are justified here!