Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.

I imagine that some will not like this message but hey, it is what happens to me today.
I am trying to verify my account in the poker rooms that I play, and then deposit, play with rake and at some point be able to withdraw the money, even what I won in freerolls.
There are rooms where I had no problem doing it like Winamax, GGPoker, Party, 888.
In others I did not have money earned from freerolls and I did not have problems as Yapoker (WPN network).
I sent the documentation to intertops several times and, for one reason or another, they told me either that it was not seen or that they had not received it or that due to the pandemic they were in trouble.
This process with this room lasted more than a month until I got tired and uninstalled the software and decided to stop playing there (I had $ 80 in that room and had even won a tournament from my dear Cardschat).
Now I am trying to verify with Americas Cardroom and it has been several times that, for one reason or another (it does not look good, we have not received it, it is very dark, it is very light, etc, etc,) they are not accepting my documentation.
Honestly, I'm getting tired and it strikes me that in a room on the same network, Yapoker, where I had no money earned from freerolls, I was able to verify without problems (in ACR I have $ 500 freeroll products ).
I hope that the problem is not precisely that the venues do not want me to withdraw what I won in freerolls at some point (frankly Intertops made me think that).
The truth is that I believe that if I do not solve the issue with ACR I will stay away from poker forever, as it is the room where I have the most money.
I imagine that this post will not give a damn to anyone (and nobody will help me either), but hey dear friends, let me at least do catharsis.
Obviously I dissociate my dear Cardschat from this problem.

Thank you for being there.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

P.D: I put this post in this section because a few months ago I put something similar in the rooms section and no one answered me (or read that post).

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you should discuss everything in detail with the support service, so that they describe in detail what documents are needed and in what form they should be sent, let them send samples, unfortunately, only you need to withdraw funds, so you will have to comply with all their conditions, I wish you good luck!:)

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why didn't you verify your account immediately after it was created? What is the quality of your document?

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I update the post. ACR verified my account. From now on I will not play (much less deposit) in any room where I have not previously verified my account. The $ 80 from Intertops I give up for lost. Luckily ACR is a serious room.

Thank you all for your comments.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I update the post. ACR verified my account. From now on I will not play (much less deposit) in any room where I have not previously verified my account. The $ 80 from Intertops I give up for lost. Luckily ACR is a serious room.

Thank you all for your comments.

Well, fine. Don't get discouraged ahead of time. What's the problem with intertops? And why did you raise the white flag? If you've honestly won this "not-yet-money", why are you giving up? Send them the required documents and fight for your rights until you win.

Power is in the truth - "Brother" :)

Last edited:
Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, fine. Don't get discouraged ahead of time. What's the problem with intertops? And why did you raise the white flag? If you've honestly won this "not-yet-money", why are you giving up? Send them the required documents and fight for your rights until you win.

Power is in the truth - "Brother" :)

Hi.

The problem with Intertops was that I sent the documentation and, after a week or so, I asked if everything was fine and they told me that they had not received anything, to resend the email, which I did.
After a week the answer was that the documentation was blurry, to send it again.
I also did it (I paid at a place to take pictures with a digital camera, since I do it with my cell phone and scanned photos and documentation are not accepted).
One more week went by with no reply and I am writing to you again. What do they tell me? That they are with delays due to the Covid, but that I will send them all the documentation again.
I do it again and, after another week I ask them and they tell me that the documentation did not serve them.
It was enough for me. I don't know who the owners of Intertops are, but those who handle customer support are bad employees and disrespectful to the customer. I'm too old for such nonsense.

Greetings.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.

The problem with Intertops was that I sent the documentation and, after a week or so, I asked if everything was fine and they told me that they had not received anything, to resend the email, which I did.
After a week the answer was that the documentation was blurry, to send it again.
I also did it (I paid at a place to take pictures with a digital camera, since I do it with my cell phone and scanned photos and documentation are not accepted).
One more week went by with no reply and I am writing to you again. What do they tell me? That they are with delays due to the Covid, but that I will send them all the documentation again.
I do it again and, after another week I ask them and they tell me that the documentation did not serve them.
It was enough for me. I don't know who the owners of Intertops are, but those who handle customer support are bad employees and disrespectful to the customer. I'm too old for such nonsense.

Greetings.

Do they name a specific reason?

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, my friend, they have not given an explanation. I think their "game" is to win out of tiredness and the customer stops requesting verification. I suspect that they prefer that I deposit first and then verify (like bodog for example). I have asked them and they have not answered me either. Obviously, given their lack of seriousness and mistreatment of the client, I will never deposit there without a proper apology, which I doubt they will send me.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, my friend, they have not given an explanation. I think their "game" is to win out of tiredness and the customer stops requesting verification. I suspect that they prefer that I deposit first and then verify (like Bodog for example). I have asked them and they have not answered me either. Obviously, given their lack of seriousness and mistreatment of the client, I will never deposit there without a proper apology, which I doubt they will send me.

I don't think you need this apology. Write directly to the support mail and ask for an explanation of the situation. Write 2 times a day if required. If I were you, I would not give up. They should provide you with information about what they are not happy with. Write to the online chat too and ask for an explanation. Do it.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I understand your frustration, but the only thing I can advise you is to stay patient. Keep sending your documents and do it 10 more times if necessary.
As for Intertops, I was also disappointed with this site. This is the only site from which I could not withdraw my money.
Good luck.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Warrior minds think alike :)

And if account verifying happend to go smoothly, some other bugs come along. Difficult to find decent easy running poker sites nowdays. These companies have become lazy or what?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Technically you are not actually a customer, if you have never deposited with them. As a support person wrote here recently, poker sites are not cheritys, so as a non-depositor you can not exactly expect to be threated like a VIP. If you decide to leave in anger, they probably could not care less.

My last personal experience is with 888 Poker, who asked for verification a few days after, I opened an account and deposited 500$. Interestingly though a friend, who opened an account around the same time but only deposited 10$, has not yet been asked for verification. So apparently they dont really care about this, until some actual money starts going into or out from the account. Good to hear that it worked out with ACR :)