Problem logging in to your account

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had this problem the other day. When I logged in to my pokerstars account, I forgot the pin code and couldn't remember it, so I decided to restore it and sent a request, but I never received an email. The next day, I tried to log in to my account again, but this time neither the password nor the username were suitable, as if there was no such account at all. I tried to write to support but they are silent and do not respond. It's been a few days. I don't know what to do.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens to me in social networks, as if someone constantly changed passwords for me, well, I think you have a different problem, so wait for the response of the support.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens to me in social networks, as if someone constantly changed passwords for me, well, I think you have a different problem, so wait for the response of the support.
Yes, I'm waiting for an answer. Already 2 days. Does it take so long for technical support to consider such problems?

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's been a week, but I still haven't received an email from tech support. I don't know what to do. Tell me, can anyone have faced the same problem?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
All you can do is wait. For the past few months, PokerStars Support has been responding to user inquiries for a very long time.
Good luck.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been a week, but I still haven't received an email from tech support. I don't know what to do. Tell me, can anyone have faced the same problem?

You could be waiting a long time for a reply. I hear if you bug them on twitter they respond a bit quicker so that might be worth a try

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Help.

Good morning guys my account on PokerStars does not open on the computer only on the cell phone, I already contacted support they claim that the error has already been solved. I'm still unable to log into the computer if someone can help me thank you in advance.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Good morning guys my account on PokerStars does not open on the computer only on the cell phone, I already contacted support they claim that the error has already been solved. I'm still unable to log into the computer if someone can help me thank you in advance.
You could try reinstalling poker stars.

:dontknow:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Now during the covid-19 pandemic, pokerstar traffic has increased several times and apparently questions to the support service have increased accordingly and they simply do not have time to answer all the questions !!! I also contacted the support service several times but never received a reply !!! Therefore, the only thing I can advise you is to be patient and wait !!!

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could try reinstalling Poker Stars.

:dontknow:
Thanks for the advice, it really helped. Re-installed the client and logged in to your account without any problems.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since this situation with the virus happened and traffic increased pokerstars are quite slow to reply to the mails. I hope that this will be fixed soon as before the pandemic they were quite fast.