Private thread for GUYS only !- gals stay out!

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im not playing =/

dont have any money on PS

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, it's a shame that the guys level of play is so bad. I feel bad sometimes when we beat them. I know that I let them win and throw them a bone once in a while to make them feel better.
When we sink to the donkey level we'll be able to finally play at the gals level:)

LRPharm54

LRPharm54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mutilation? Wooo hooooo the fire is ignited Wheee

I never thought a thread could have so much attention. Dakota..you are tough......I must say that there are fearless men out there.. I subjected myself to the wrath of a woman once, I have learned my lesson. Women have powers, they can put a spell on you and then when you least expect it they are like a cat..you are sitting pretty in your favorite easy chair and they pounce on you like a cat...and all you can see is teeth and eyes......walk softly, beware....women have more movements than a swiss wrist watch.:D

With that in mind..be right back, getting on my pokerwoman-proof vest and safety helmet.....can't wait to see how far this thread goes lol:joyman:

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With that in mind..be right back, getting on my pokerwoman-proof vest and safety helmet.....can't wait to see how far this thread goes lol:joyman:

my cereal-box fort is already built.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How could you do that to me msnake? It was a guys vs gals, and my low bet should have just been called not raised, you had seen what I had flopped buddy......there is an unspoken strategy to these guys vs gals games that most teams are aware of which apparently your not aware of.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like the guys have some work to do:

Girls - 426
Guys - 321

hoang620

hoang620

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wow what can i say abt this threat,,,,LMOALZ i doubt it some of this lady in here can beat any of us any time....

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
She neglects to mention that at the final table, where it started 5 gals, 4 guys, the guys finished 123.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
She neglects to mention that at the final table, where it started 5 gals, 4 guys, the guys finished 123.

Okay you are right - give credit where credit is due lol. There were 4 very strong guys on that final table!! I wasn't surprised to see it end with Tenbob and Irexes heads up.

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And let's remember that this travesty occurred despite the greater travesty of the 63s hand :)

LRPharm54

LRPharm54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is a Travesy something that happens if Travis Tritt comes to your poker table, or is it when Travelosity won't pay for your Vegas trip?????????

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought Traversi was Italian for Transvestite :D

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bump for the big showdown today.

Due to some devious rigging, the guys start this final round slightly behind.

I for one am playing poorly today, and in conjunction with dealer apathy about my plight, am almost considering withdrawing from todays duel.

Before I do anything so drastic tho, I think I will go mow the lawn.