Private thread for GUYS only !- gals stay out!

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since they always accuse guys of avoiding commitment, I wonder why it is that only 2 gals have committed????????

:confused:
:reddy:

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since they always accuse guys of avoiding commitment, I wonder why it is that only 2 gals have committed????????

I believe Estelle and I have explained that we sign up to events on the day of. I might just do it today when I get home from work Daks and JQ look so lonely there:D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

We don't always advertise our commitments - but we are committed.

Some of the guys need to be committed....

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok guys Phase 1 complete, the dealer is taken care of, the deck also, and the seat for the gals are worn out with sprung springs.

What about phase 2?

LRPharm54

LRPharm54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's not be too hard on the gals.. Ok this forum message is for guy's only, but let's not forget...my memory of my first poker game was strip poker and trust me I was not playing with men and I didn't have any strips lol.....Dakota, hang in there......infiltration can be a good thing and your comments are useful...call it the salad before the main course...nuff said...

I plead the 5th...lol

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Guys v Gals pre-game banter is always very competetive, it's just a shame that the games never are :(

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We cant help it being one sided now can we :confused: :D

Yeah, it's a shame that the guys level of play is so bad. I feel bad sometimes when we beat them. I know that I let them win and throw them a bone once in a while to make them feel better.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would just like to point out the guys only thread is a whole page longer then the girls only thread. :p

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To make things fair, if I do get a chance to play this, I will be playing with one arm tied behind my back.
and i shall be playing with one eye,,, Ooops, thats all i have and all i need,,lol:D :p buck

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and i shall be playing with one eye,,, Ooops, thats all i have and all i need,,lol:D :p buck
I may be schizophrenic, but only plan to use one personality when I do play, so technically I'll only be using one "I" as well. :)

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay boys it's official. I'm in and you are going to lose. Side bets anyone as to who is going out first...a guy or a girl?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 known to claim female parts, vs at least 9 that claim male parts, with a few undecided. 16 as I write this.

Guys, tomorrow as we watch them rearends walking from the table, do show some class, and be the gentlemen mama always wanted us to be.

And don't worry, they will have plenty of comfort food to run to.

LRPharm54

LRPharm54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Life is too good to pass up...lol...keep going and don't look back ha ha..

rob5775

rob5775

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I could never ignore a party where the women wanted to "beat" me...heh:D . I'm in.