Private thread for girls only - guys stay out

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ain't nothin in here gonna make anything stiffer.......

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ain't nothin in here gonna make anything stiffer.......

I'm sorry your having problems with that dj....I believe they have some kind of pills to help you out with that:D

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry your having problems with that dj....I believe they have some kind of pills to help you out with that:D

State of the world these days, girls lost the ability to do it, so men had to invent a new drug.......;)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG - did I really use that word?? I was very tired last night. Let me try again.

The competition is getting tougher for the guys now.

GaTechMom

GaTechMom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aloevera they start with 8,000 players and you have to make it to 1080 to get the 4 cents. Made some more last night up to 36 cents so am going to try their 10 cent buy in this morning.

rainsoaked

rainsoaked

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Girls! I don't have my 15 yet so I won't be able to play, but I'll be cheering y'all in my mind :). Since it's a private tourney I'm guessing I can't rail, so 'mind support' and good wishes is all I can offer.​
ps: I'm a girl. SN is kinda androgynous I guess :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Girls! I don't have my 15 yet so I won't be able to play, but I'll be cheering y'all in my mind :). Since it's a private tourney I'm guessing I can't rail, so 'mind support' and good wishes is all I can offer.​
ps: I'm a girl. SN is kinda androgynous I guess :)

Show me a girl who can't think of 10 more things to say between now and Sunday??? lol

C'mon - we need you!

rainsoaked

rainsoaked

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm...Ten things, ten things...I'm off to search for posts to which I may add something constructive. And if I make it, I'll definitely be there. And if I don't -- well, there's that 'mind' thing ;-)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay girls - time is getting near. We need to pull out ALL the stops tomorrow - do whatever it takes (besides cheat of course lol) to take the guys down!!

So far there are 7 guys and 5 girls - but I have a feeling there will be quite a few more that register tomorrow, so it is hard to know what the ratio might be. But points are awarded based on ratio - so even if we are a few short of them we will have the same chance to win.

The theme for tomorrow is....

what is the theme for tomorrow??

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the theme has always been Squash them, Crush them and leave them crying like babies when were through with them:D

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The theme is... life is good, the boys lost.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your theme is
"Let's eat comfort food"

Cake comes to mind, as does cookies, milkshakes, donuts even.

You should start cooking large quantities now.

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should start cooking large quantities now.

By the time the event starts ian and the rest of you guys woulda eaten it all off anyhow.:p Never any consideration for our hard work:D Besides you all going to need it more than us so enjoy;)

I like it Debi "stack em high and watch em cry"

rainsoaked

rainsoaked

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I tried but I probably won't make it to play this time. See, the dog ate my pot-odds/out chart and...But no, I just checked my Stars account and there's only a couple bucks in there. Hey -- maybe I can make a FPP's miracle like you did, Aloe :) Great job on that by the way. I'm not expecting miracles but maybe I'll give it a go.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just stopped by to drop off some laundry, seeing that you girls will have plenty of time to do it when your out early in the tourney, and don't forget to check the pockets, you can keep the change you find to compensate for doing my laundry, thanks ladies:D

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I tried but I probably won't make it to play this time. See, the dog ate my pot-odds/out chart and...But no, I just checked my Stars account and there's only a couple bucks in there. Hey -- maybe I can make a FPP's miracle like you did, Aloe :) Great job on that by the way. I'm not expecting miracles but maybe I'll give it a go.

Nice run rainsoaked!! Pm me your user name at stars. and the amount you need to make up for the buy-in!! I see you made the 15 posts too;) Cool

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just stopped by to drop off some laundry, seeing that you girls will have plenty of time to do it when your out early in the tourney, and don't forget to check the pockets, you can keep the change you find to compensate for doing my laundry, thanks ladies:D

You really didn't go there did you!!! You are so going to get it when all the ladies check this out. How about a pre warm up game shinedown? say stars?

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You really didn't go there did you!!! You are so going to get it when all the ladies check this out. How about a pre warm up game shinedown? say stars?
bring it, along with the thread, I have some socks that need mending:p .

just let me know when

rob5775

rob5775

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hungry... I thought this was the ladies thread so who's gonna make me dinner?:D I like my steak medium rare and a little butter on my potato. Thx.

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bring it, along with the thread, I have some socks that need mending:p .

just let me know when

I'm hungry... I thought this was the ladies thread so who's gonna make me dinner?:D I like my steak medium rare and a little butter on my potato. Thx.

LOL I'm at a 1c table sitting out..where we can further discuss where you would like to feel the effects of a woman's scorn......lol I mean what sng we can play at. I mean where would you like to play a game of cards :p

rainsoaked

rainsoaked

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Butter's not enough rob. You need cheese and sour cream to make it heart friendly. Yeah. That's it. I'll have to search to figure out pm's Aloe. PM's, guys, not PMS's. I did just use 70 of my 77 FPP's and finished 2nd. I might not be such a boon to the girls...

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Butter's not enough rob. You need cheese and sour cream to make it heart friendly. Yeah. That's it. I'll have to search to figure out pm's Aloe. PM's, guys, not PMS's. I did just use 70 of my 77 FPP's and finished 2nd. I might not be such a boon to the girls...

Lol ..just hit my name in this thread and a drop box will come down and say send a private message to me:D