BUMP!!!!!!
Now it is 2 Guys vs 1 Girl...............................heh heh heh

AmadorEd

AmadorEd

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep on wishing Debi..............................

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 90% of the responses were from guys in this thread.

You know they just want to be like us, because the women are going to do some serious dominating in the Guys v. Gals tourney.

Sad how much they want to be like us that they even admit to wearing pink lace panties and thongs (which guy was that up there that said that?).

Anyways, guys obv have every right to be scared. Won't even be close. I'll definitely be there. The 5 PM Est time works out perfect for me.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
um.. where did you say we could get those nickers?

crancko

crancko

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Scary thread! Hope the majority of my male colleagues dont have webcams!!!!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch out now guys - Estelle is on board. I think we are up to 6 girls now.

Btw girls - Rob is mine heads up lol. Hope he finishes in the top 6 guys in round 2!

And remember - every girl who plays in round 2 should be eligible for the heads up round because there should be a lot more guys than girls. (They will all be dying for a chance to pwn a CC girl lol)

GaTechMom

GaTechMom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to play, but haven't had pokerstars long and have no money to deposit, but will try and make enough in their freerolls to play wish me luck.

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Luck to you GaTechMom in building your bankroll. It would be great to see you at the event. The guys are starting to get nervous now, I think they are all off taking poker lessons this week :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to play, but haven't had PokerStars long and have no money to deposit, but will try and make enough in their freerolls to play wish me luck.

If you have money at another site we may be able to help with a transfer. I want as many girls as possible so we can take a lot of them down in the heads up matches!

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watch out now guys - Estelle is on board. I think we are up to 6 girls now.

Btw girls - Rob is mine heads up lol. Hope he finishes in the top 6 guys in round 2!

And remember - every girl who plays in round 2 should be eligible for the heads up round because there should be a lot more guys than girls. (They will all be dying for a chance to pwn a CC girl lol)

We don't need to sign up before hand do we Dak? And exactly how many rounds or games are there? I think I read 3 before.

will there be handcuffs and whips:D

Obv. But question, who gets to use them on who?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We don't need to sign up before hand do we Dak? And exactly how many rounds or games are there? I think I read 3 before.

No need to sign up before hand - but we can make the guys nervous by doing so lol.

There are 4 rounds - first one is for points, 2nd one is to determine who plays who in heads up, 3rd is the heads up matches (and points) and the 4th final round is for points again and has $100 added.

You have to play in round 1 or 2 to playin round 4 - and of course you would have to play in round 2 to play in round 3. So just play in all of them!

AmadorEd

AmadorEd

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So where is all the girls????? Only have 3 guys vs 1 girl signed up right now, you girls are not giving up are you???????

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't worry your little self there Ed....I will register probably on Sunday. You still got lots of time to practice your poker skills till then:)

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So where is all the girls????? Only have 3 guys vs 1 girl signed up right now, you girls are not giving up are you???????

Always register day of any tourneys, so no worries, I'll be there.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Women are procastinators lol. But we are winning procastinators.

GaTechMom

GaTechMom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the offer Dakota not sure if I want to move money right now just got my bankrolls back to respectable after having a 2 1/2 month losing streak.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks for the offer Dakota not sure if I want to move money right now just got my bankrolls back to respectable after having a 2 1/2 month losing streak.
These games are only $5 buy-ins. ;) Think about it. Let us know.

I couldn't bear to see poor Debi alone with all those stinky men, so I've registered too. :) Now it's a 2:1 ratio rather that 4:1 (I think :p).

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These games are only $5 buy-ins. ;) Think about it. Let us know.

I couldn't bear to see poor Debi alone with all those stinky men, so I've registered too. :) Now it's a 2:1 ratio rather that 4:1 (I think :p).

Good - I was getting nervous all alone with that bunch lol.

It is still just me and Ian for the heads up qualifier - but I know you will all come out for that one! It will be way too much fun to miss.

GaTechMom

GaTechMom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update to poker stars money I made a whole 4 cents last night. LOL, but it's a start. Wish they had more freerolls during the day to play in.

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update to Poker Stars money I made a whole 4 cents last night. LOL, but it's a start. Wish they had more freerolls during the day to play in.

Lol GaTechMom, how many people did you have to battle in that freeroll to come up with 4cents :D Great job. Your right it's a start. Best of luck to you in building that Bankroll!

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I should be able to be there on Sunday too... gotta put it on my calendar so the information doesn't fall out of my (organic) brain. The computerized brain is much more effective for such things.

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes one more lady to take down these guys, looking forward to seeing you there roundcat. I know the guys are starting to sweat they have been pretty quiet. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should be able to be there on Sunday too... gotta put it on my calendar so the information doesn't fall out of my (organic) brain. The computerized brain is much more effective for such things.

Great - the competition is getting stiffer guys!!! (and yea - we know you are in our thread)