private freerolls at ACR

E

Elru

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello I see there are lots of $100 freerolls in the "private" tab section at ACR, not just "Cardschat" ones. they have names like "Emma",etc.. How does one find the passwords to enter these freerolls? thank you

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello I see there are lots of $100 freerolls in the "private" tab section at ACR, not just "Cardschat" ones. they have names like "Emma",etc.. How does one find the passwords to enter these freerolls? thank you

Click on the tourney. Look at the info in the window, it gives the website to go to that is sponsoring the event. The one you mentioned is a Twitch account. I'm sure if you go there you will find your answer.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usually in the notes it will tell you which twitch acct is running the freeroll, if you watch for a while someone will mention the password or follow the twitcher (most times you can't write unless you are following them) and write !pw (I think that's code to ask for password). FYI there's a lot of people who can't play poker on those, so easy to win some chips, but easy to lose to someone who has no idea what's going on too!

Freeroll Passwords