PPPoker / Upoker / PokerBros Clubs

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone here usually play on these platforms mentioned above?
There are home games here in the CC or clubs that usually play. tell me about your experience. A hug !

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played PPPoker on a test account for a while, but decided not to sign up and eventually gave up. Agent deposits and withdrawals are unacceptable to me. I chose Pokio.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played PPPoker on a test account for a while, but decided not to sign up and eventually gave up. Agent deposits and withdrawals are unacceptable to me. I chose Pokio.

It is necessary to take care in this sense, always know your agent and club well. But there are well-respected clubs in this sense, from well-engaged public people. I don't think you should worry about that. I am testing and the quality of the players in general is horrible.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So do you mean you have to withdraw your money into someone else's account and they should pass it on to you? Not for me....no sir

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So do you mean you have to withdraw your money into someone else's account and they should pass it on to you? Not for me....no sir
Something like that. The agent or manager of the club gives you the account number to which you deposit money and you get the right amount of virtual cash, i.e. game tokens. You play with tokens. When you want to withdraw, you give the agent or manager the number of tokens and your account number for the transfer. He converts it into cash and transfers it to your bank account, obviously charging a certain commission. I don't trust this way of functioning of these poker rooms.

ZlaYer66

ZlaYer66

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PPPoker APP

Recently I joined a poker club that uses a poker App called PPPoker. I'm curious if anyone has experience with this app. My beginner experience is most players on this app have many years experience in poker, and they have really big bankrolls. When ever I play in tournaments or cash games in this app I am quickly beaten. Also most of the time these people play really aggressively. Most hands are started with someone going all-in, and as the cards are displayed they have nothing. It is like they are playing bingo not poker. It's really hard to play against these people especially when I have 2 months experience of poker.

Any thoughts on the app, play style, etc?

demesquita

demesquita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Regarding the general players of the app, as you said, a lot of bingo players (micro-stakes at least, which is not very different from anywhere also, but what cought my attention is the app interface. I think they still have a long way to go since I found it incredibly confusing most of 5he times. Oh, and the time bank for action is incredible low, so you need to make decisions (bad ones) quick.

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Regarding the general players of the app, as you said, a lot of bingo players (micro-stakes at least, which is not very different from anywhere also, but what cought my attention is the app interface. I think they still have a long way to go since I found it incredibly confusing most of 5he times. Oh, and the time bank for action is incredible low, so you need to make decisions (bad ones) quick.
I think PokerBros app does a pretty good job of updating their software and making improvements. They seem to have updates every week.