PPPoker App

R

rodrigonc340

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
have you ever heard of the PPPoker App?

a recent platform that I found a little suspicious, but I don't like these critical speeches for the platform despite already hearing reports from some players with the same suspicion.

Has anyone heard of this app? heard complaints about it? I'm trying to stay tuned

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would be wary of poker Apps in general, not just PPPoker because the platforms are technically play money only and the companies do not get involved in any kind of real money transactions.

This leaves you at the mercy of the agents with no recourse if something goes wrong because you're "not supposed" to be using the apps for real money gambling in the first place (even though they look the other way).

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Collusion exists in this application. You can tell as soon as you have 5 minutes playing, you will find players passing information about the hands they have. There is no fair game

R

rodrigonc340

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is collusion in this app. You will know that as soon as you have 5 minutes of play, you will find players giving information about their hands. There is no fair game

I imagine but I'm not the ones who criticize for taking it badly, last night I came across this hand, it was the last one I played in this app.

http://pppoker.club/poker/api/share...latform=162816769576=copylink&time=1628167695

ok, there may be variation, that's indisputable. but I keep questioning why the player has an automatic nick, would he be a bot?

then I also question why the app always asks if you want to hit the river several times, this time, so this time it didn't ask. anyway. you can call me a crybaby for complaining about bad, but it's very suspicious

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never heard of that one, in general I would stay clear of small sites anyway.