PPPoker

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone dealt with this poker room? Is it worth registering there? How about deposits and withdrawals? Any reliable agents and clubs?

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Has anyone dealt with this poker room? Is it worth registering there? How about deposits and withdrawals? Any reliable agents and clubs?

I've never heard of him. however, you can read reviews about this room and if you are interested, you can create an account there and then share with us the experience of playing on this site.:rolleyes:
good luck at the tables!:)

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never heard of him. however, you can read reviews about this room and if you are interested, you can create an account there and then share with us the experience of playing on this site.:rolleyes:
good luck at the tables!:)
For now, I am testing this poker room on a test account, but to know what and how it is necessary to know reliable clubs and find a reliable agent. This is the whole problem because the money goes through an agent. Therefore, it is good to know the opinions of someone who plays and knows all this mechanism how it works,

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry but I would never give money to anyone as an agent. Lots of stories of people being scammed using these Apps. The owners of the software are completely independent from the people using it to set up clubs. I think these apps exist to allow players from countries where poker is banned to be able to play. Legally if you lost your money you would have no way of getting it back.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry but I would never give money to anyone as an agent. Lots of stories of people being scammed using these apps. The owners of the software are completely independent from the people using it to set up clubs. I think these apps exist to allow players from countries where poker is banned to be able to play. Legally if you lost your money you would have no way of getting it back.
I also have many doubts, so for now I'm only testing this room on a test account. It's important to find a trusted club and a trusted agent. Many serious poker sites offer their services in this area.

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At last someone in this forum opened this up! You know they claim to be legit and I don't know about that if they are. I've lost a lot of money down there playing online, they tend to favor the loose aggressive style of playing. I've suffered a lot of bad beats there anyone could have imagine.

To be fair the one thing I like about this kind of setup is the fast cash out. I can cash out anytime of day in a matter of seconds through the club agents.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Never heard of this site. Beware of such little-known and unverified sites, otherwise you risk losing your money. It is better to play on reliable sites time-tested.