PPPOKER

E

EvandroGatti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play at PPPoker, but I know that people cheat. What you think about the App?

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play at PPPoker, but I know that people cheat. What you think about the App?

I've heard the key is to get into good clubs and that often they don't last so you have to be bouncing around a lot.

I've also heard there is a fair amount of collusion on there as well but that it's much worse on the PLO tables than the NLHE tables.

If you stick to NLHE you should be alright, personally I just prefer playing on the regular online sites because it's what I'm used to and comfortable with :) :heeeellll

E

EvandroGatti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard the key is to get into good clubs and that often they don't last so you have to be bouncing around a lot.

I've also heard there is a fair amount of collusion on there as well but that it's much worse on the PLO tables than the NLHE tables.

If you stick to NLHE you should be alright, personally I just prefer playing on the regular online sites because it's what I'm used to and comfortable with :) :heeeellll
There are big leagues that are more reliable, but still composed of clubs and so, possibilities of cheating and collusion. I have seen people doing that. The only thing that prevent it to happen is the common sense and respect to other players. In cash games specially PLO is very lucrative if the club is reliable. What makes me keep playing is that the club I am in is the same I play live, so I know most os the field.
Another thing that I like, but you also have to pay attention is the deposit and withdrawals. But the agents every now and then tricks some people.
In the over all, is kind of confusing as you can notice.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pp poker

I have been playing on it and I do have my doubts on its safety,
Crashes, lock ups,
But disregard the unusual run outs, and coolers, it’s as if a limit is set to your success.

Hold first position for most of the Tourny, then nothing but 7,2o 64o,... for a long stretch then Qq, kk,aa and get cracked by a 4 card board straight of runner runner flush.

Maybe a bit of a bad beat run or whine but I can recognize a pattern.

Loosing with better than 85% equity on a regular basis makes me wonder.

E

EvandroGatti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing on it and I do have my doubts on its safety,
Crashes, lock ups,
But disregard the unusual run outs, and coolers, it’s as if a limit is set to your success.

Hold first position for most of the Tourny, then nothing but 7,2o 64o,... for a long stretch then Qq, kk,aa and get cracked by a 4 card board straight of runner runner flush.

Maybe a bit of a bad beat run or whine but I can recognize a pattern.

Loosing with better than 85% equity on a regular basis makes me wonder.

That happens a lot, but it doesn't concern me so much. What I really worry about is collusion. Even with the GPS thing. I've heard about IP mask, multiple accounts... (in cash games).

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ipad version is weak, dull to mention it. Multi table is flipping screens ... not great, but I don’t know who’s you would improve it, maybe more skins for some colour