Taken from PS website
Hope this helps:
1. Earn FPPs for cash game play
First Frequent Player Point (FPP) is awarded for playing a hand in which the rake reaches:
- $0.40 for fixed limit poker games with stakes $1/$2 and lower
- $0.40 for NL/PL poker games with blinds $1/$2 and lower
- $1.00 for all other games
Second FPP is awarded for playing a hand in which the rake reaches:
- $2.00 for all 6-max tables (this doesn't apply for games being played 6- handed at 10/9/8 player tables - just 6-max tables)
- $3.00 for all other tables
Third FPP is awarded for playing a hand in which the rake reaches $5.00.
2. Earn FPPs for tournament play
Five (5) FPPs are awarded for each $1 in tournament fees paid.
For example, playing in a poker tournament with $20 buy-in and $2 tournament fee, each player will be awarded 10 FPPs. *Note that partial Frequent Player Points are always rounded to the nearest whole number.
In a $5 buy-in Sit & Go poker tournament with only a $0.50 fee, 3 FPPs (instead of 2.5) will be awarded to each player who played poker in the tournament.
In a $5 buy-in 4-player Heads-Up Sit & Go poker tournament with only a $0.25 fee, 1 FPP (instead of 1.25) will be awarded to each player who played poker in the tournament.
Please note that "FreePlay" tournaments do not award FPPs. You can play poker for fake money at our free tables, but these poker games
and tournaments are not part of the pokerstars