Pokerstars detecting opengl support

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When trying to open poker stars program, getting Detecting open GL support, program does not connect and will close.

Windows 10

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, it's happened twice to me in the last 6 weeks or so. Exactly the same issue.

I've disabled by antivirus and popup blockers...that didn't help. Both times I ended up uninstall/reinstalling to get it back.:rolleyes:

My drivers are fully updated and my video card can easily handle the load:hmmmm:

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, reinstalling the client helped, but every time wasting an hour with such an error is silly. I would like to know a less radical way to solve the problem.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.It is a pity you are having those problems mate.Fortunately,I don´t have them on Stars but on 888 when an update is needed.Maybe the support can give you some help.Good luck.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was like that since 88. I reinstalled, turned off the antivirus and did the rest. Did not help. How it was later eliminated.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When trying to open poker stars program, getting Detecting open GL support, program does not connect and will close.

Windows 10

Apparently Some providers in your region are blocking access to the site.Сontact pokerstars support they should help you:)

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for your responsiveness, of course. I am interested in solving a specific problem.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently Some providers in your region are blocking access to the site.Сontact pokerstars support they should help you:)

I wrote what the essence of the problem is, it has nothing to do with the provider.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wrote what the essence of the problem is, it has nothing to do with the provider.
I found an article, I don't know if it will help you or not.Problems with starting the client arise only for those whose Windows username is Russian.1. Remove PokerStars via Add or Remove Programs.
2. Delete the PokerStars folder from the disk. (Usually this is C: \ Program Files (x86) \ PokerStars)
3. Delete the folder with the PokerStars settings (% USERPROFILE% \ AppData \ Local \ PokerStars) (just remember to save your notes)
4. Install the starz client
5. CLOSE CLIENT STARZOV
6. Install the latest version for XM2 and PT4.
7. Launch HM2 or PT4 and start auto-import manually.
8. Launch the Starz client.

(Or so)With PT \ XM \ poker client turned off
Open audit-files.ini file for editing with Notepad
and replace the path to the folder that is registered there (something like C: \ Users \ Igor \ AppData \ Local \ PokerStars)
- this is the Russian name highlighted by the bold and spoils everything -
to a simpler, shorter and purely English way, for example
C: \ psaudit
A folder with this path must be manually created beforehand
save the INI file in the same place as it should be - in the client installation folder.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, reinstalling the client helped, but every time wasting an hour with such an error is silly. I would like to know a less radical way to solve the problem.

I found an article, I don't know if it will help you or not.Problems with starting the client arise only for those whose Windows username is Russian.1. Remove PokerStars via Add or Remove Programs.
2. Delete the PokerStars folder from the disk. (Usually this is C: \ Program Files (x86) \ PokerStars)
3. Delete the folder with the PokerStars settings (% USERPROFILE% \ AppData \ Local \ PokerStars) (just remember to save your notes)
4. Install the starz client
5. CLOSE CLIENT STARZOV
6. Install the latest version for XM2 and PT4.
7. Launch HM2 or PT4 and start auto-import manually.
8. Launch the Starz client.

(Or so)With PT \ XM \ poker client turned off
Open audit-files.ini file for editing with Notepad
and replace the path to the folder that is registered there (something like C: \ Users \ Igor \ AppData \ Local \ PokerStars)
- this is the Russian name highlighted by the bold and spoils everything -
to a simpler, shorter and purely English way, for example
C: \ psaudit
A folder with this path must be manually created beforehand
save the INI file in the same place as it should be - in the client installation folder.

Reinstalling the client helps. It takes an hour. I would like to find an easier solution if this problem occurs frequently.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nobody faced this problem? I am wondering if it is possible to solve it without reinstalling the client.

F

Foureau1300

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never happened to me before but today after a couple of hours playing, it started.... Does anyone found a easier way to make it to work properly?

skaniol

skaniol

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips

Windows 10

Yesterday, I launched the PS shortcut to register for the $300 Weekend tournament. The process always died during the Open Gl support detection:

hy1me8m.png

Very strange.

Since I was in a hurry (there were less than 10 min before the start, and in fact I missed the first 90 minutes due to real life), my 1st quick solution was to bypass the update process by launching the "PokerStars.exe" directly. (The shortcut starts "PokerStarsUpdate.exe" instead.) In my case, the EXE is located here:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.BG\PokerStars.exe"​

This worked. Kinda... All my settings were reset to default. A problem with the "user.ini" file? I went for a quick look in the PS's AppData.
%localappdata%\PokerStars.BG​
(Tip: You can navigate to the folder by the hotkey WinKey+R; then start entering the chars above until a single folder is left in the suggestions. My folder ends in ".BG" because I have the Bulgarian PS client.)

I saw the fresh "user.ini" file there. To my pleasant surprise, I also found my old problematic settings renamed to "user.ini.bak". This was very nice, because I could try to recover and analyze them later, which I eventually did.

[SIZE=+1]The process[/SIZE]

I opened the %localappdata% of PS again to look for log files that may contain some useful error messages. There were a bunch of log files, indeed. One of them was created near the first crash:
PokerStarsUpdate.log.0​
(Tip: The Log files are plain text files, so they can be opened with any text editor, like Notepad.)

The last lines of the file were:

All files are up-to-date - check took 1828 ticks
Error caught in storeStatistics: 'EncIniFile: Error in line #495'
Starting glDetectionProcess ...
Gl Detection skipped: '100'
... catch in glDetection
Apparently, some error was encountered at line 495 in my "user.ini" file (the one renamed to "user.ini.bak" after the update bypass above). This line was located near the end, under the [FAVORITES] section. Here are lines 491–497 (line 495 is in red):

G20=#CAAAAAAAAAtj/s/AwLCNlYmJmYGBg4EhNNiFgYERKDSHgWH9CQYISILSPCCCkQENMB5AFvPNTC7K983MycnMzytWMDQwU4j2TczMU3AtS80riVXwTU1PVAhOLLFSUDHUMzRQ8PPxcFWIttD1TayI1VEwNDVQCE5NLClWcC9JYfD11QXq1wWq0/V1dUfnwpwCABkLFg7BAAAA
G21=#CAAAAAAAAAtj/s/AwDCPlYmJmYGBg4EhNNiFAQxYGRj+voAw2S9AaIYTIIKRAQ0wOUBoBTDpm5lclO+bmZOTmZ9XrGBoYGaloGJkpODn4+GqEG2h65tYoaPgm5iZp+BalppXEqujoGLoq+BekqKgq2Ck65JYCREHmuNraKkL1A63EgDjPH/yqQAAAA==
G22=#CAAAAAAAAAtj/s/AwNDBysTEzMDAycAQGuzCAAZyDAx/X0CYDElQmgdEMDIyoAKmAwwMD+A838zkonzfzJyczPy8YgVDAwsrBRVDPUMD7SAFPx8PV4XoqP

gdBRVjU28F95IUoA5fQ0tdoEKw4SACANQY/SiTAAAA
G23=#CAAAAAAAAAtj/s/AwNDOysTEzMDAwcAQGuzCAAasDAyHAyBMRjUIzaAC5jGgAaYDDAwL4DzfzOSifN/MnJzM/LxiBUNDAysFFWM9YwMFPx8PV4VoC13fxIpYHaCYqbeCe0kKUIOvoaUuUB3cbAAYb8PRkgAAAA==
G24=#CAAAAAAAAAtj/s/AwNDDysTOyMjAxsAQGuzCAAasDAxLBCBMhiQozQMiGBnQANMBBgYFOM83M7ko3zczJyczP69YwdDQ0EpBxVDP0EAhuKQ0RcEjU98nXyHaTNc3sSJWR0HFwlvBvSQFqMvX0FIXqBhuAQCCkVuXlwAAAA==​
I don't know how it ended up that way, but it definitely looks wrong. Entry G22 at line 493 appears incomplete, and there is some garbage on the next non-empty line (495). That line isn't even a valid one, because most INI file formats permit only lines containing either:
  • [Section] headers
  • key=value pairs
  • #ignored comment lines that begin with a special symbol (usually #).
  • empty lines (white space)

Is it safe to delete the entries there in order to attempt a fix? Well, they are under the [FAVORITES] section, so I assumed that these are just my favorite tournaments in the lobby. The keys look like a counter prepended by a letter ("R" or "G"), while the values resemble something like binary data encoded in base64. I have 10 unknown entries starting with keys R0–R9. The rest of my entries are in the range G0–G29. I am pretty sure the G's are the 30 tournaments that I had in my favorites.

[SIZE=+1]The solution[/SIZE]

I ended up deleting line 495 (gdBRVjU2...) in the crashing "user.ini" ("user.ini.bak" in this case). Then I saved it as "user.ini" and launched PokerStars. Everything was back to normal, if we don't count the problematic entry (G22), which was deleted [not a big miss]. Entry G23 became G22; G24 became G23; etc..

This is the new list:

xLqMMjO.png

I confirmed that the first one is G0, then G1, G2... up to G28. The broken favorite must be between G21 (MicroMillions 106: $22) and G22 (MicroMillions 110). I don't know what it was [big chance for yet another MicroMillions].

Here are some suboptimal, alternative solutions that aren't worth doing:
  1. If I concatenate line 495 to the end of the broken G22, this not only didn't recover G22, but it also caused the deletion of G23–G29 [WTF?].
  2. If I delete the faulty entry G22, along with line 495, this leaves a gap in the counter of the entries (from G21 skips to G23), so G23–G29 end up being deleted... They can be saved if I manually decrease their numbers by 1.

BTW, I made a test to see how the cash, zoom and SnG favorites appear under [FAVORITES]. All of them were prepended by the letter "G" too, and they shared the same counter as my tournament favorites. It's difficult to distinguish them.

[SIZE=+1]TL;DR[/SIZE]

I didn't intend to type such a big post, but I was trying to be elaborate about my process. Perhaps this can help other people having related INI problems to avoid reinstall. In the worst case, the deletion of the "user.ini" should be enough. It's worth trying to keep the settings, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the favorites are a common culprit. In the past, my favorites were gone after many of the updates.... They must be troublesome.

Last edited:
jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday, I launched the PS shortcut to register for the $300 Weekend tournament. The process always died during the Open Gl support detection:

hy1me8m.png

Very strange.

Since I was in a hurry (there were less than 10 min before the start, and in fact I missed the first 90 minutes due to real life), my 1st quick solution was to bypass the update process by launching the "PokerStars.exe" directly. (The shortcut starts "PokerStarsUpdate.exe" instead.) In my case, the EXE is located here:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.BG\PokerStars.exe"​
This worked. Kinda... All my settings were reset to default. A problem with the "user.ini" file? I went for a quick look in the PS's AppData.
%localappdata%\PokerStars.BG​
(Tip: You can navigate to the folder by the hotkey WinKey+R; then start entering the chars above until a single folder is left in the suggestions. My folder ends in ".BG" because I have the Bulgarian PS client.)

I saw the fresh "user.ini" file there. To my pleasant surprise, I also found my old problematic settings renamed to "user.ini.bak". This was very nice, because I could try to recover and analyze them later, which I eventually did.

[SIZE=+1]The process[/SIZE]

I opened the %localappdata% of PS again to look for log files that may contain some useful error messages. There were a bunch of log files, indeed. One of them was created near the first crash:
PokerStarsUpdate.log.0​
(Tip: The Log files are plain text files, so they can be opened with any text editor, like Notepad.)

The last lines of the file were:
All files are up-to-date - check took 1828 ticks
Error caught in storeStatistics: 'EncIniFile: Error in line #495'
Starting glDetectionProcess ...
Gl Detection skipped: '100'
... catch in glDetection
Apparently, some error was encountered at line 495 in my "user.ini" file (the one renamed to "user.ini.bak" after the update bypass above). This line was located near the end, under the [FAVORITES] section. Here are lines 491–497 (line 495 is in red):
G20=#CAAAAAAAAAtj/s/AwLCNlYmJmYGBg4EhNNiFgYERKDSHgWH9CQYISILSPCCCkQENMB5AFvPNTC7K983MycnMzytWMDQwU4j2TczMU3AtS80riVXwTU1PVAhOLLFSUDHUMzRQ8PPxcFWIttD1TayI1VEwNDVQCE5NLClWcC9JYfD11QXq1wWq0/V1dUfnwpwCABkLFg7BAAAA
G21=#CAAAAAAAAAtj/s/AwDCPlYmJmYGBg4EhNNiFAQxYGRj+voAw2S9AaIYTIIKRAQ0wOUBoBTDpm5lclO+bmZOTmZ9XrGBoYGaloGJkpODn4+GqEG2h65tYoaPgm5iZp+BalppXEqujoGLoq+BekqKgq2Ck65JYCREHmuNraKkL1A63EgDjPH/yqQAAAA==
G22=#CAAAAAAAAAtj/s/AwNDBysTEzMDAycAQGuzCAAZyDAx/X0CYDElQmgdEMDIyoAKmAwwMD+A838zkonzfzJyczPy8YgVDAwsrBRVDPUMD7SAFPx8PV4XoqP

gdBRVjU28F95IUoA5fQ0tdoEKw4SACANQY/SiTAAAA
G23=#CAAAAAAAAAtj/s/AwNDOysTEzMDAwcAQGuzCAAasDAyHAyBMRjUIzaAC5jGgAaYDDAwL4DzfzOSifN/MnJzM/LxiBUNDAysFFWM9YwMFPx8PV4VoC13fxIpYHaCYqbeCe0kKUIOvoaUuUB3cbAAYb8PRkgAAAA==
G24=#CAAAAAAAAAtj/s/AwNDDysTOyMjAxsAQGuzCAAasDAxLBCBMhiQozQMiGBnQANMBBgYFOM83M7ko3zczJyczP69YwdDQ0EpBxVDP0EAhuKQ0RcEjU98nXyHaTNc3sSJWR0HFwlvBvSQFqMvX0FIXqBhuAQCCkVuXlwAAAA==​
I don't know how it ended up that way, but it definitely looks wrong. Entry G22 at line 493 appears incomplete, and there is some garbage on the next non-empty line (495). That line isn't even a valid one, because most INI file formats permit only lines containing either:
  • [Section] headers
  • key=value pairs
  • #ignored comment lines that begin with a special symbol (usually #).
  • empty lines (white space)
Is it safe to delete the entries there in order to attempt a fix? Well, they are under the [FAVORITES] section, so I assumed that these are just my favorite tournaments in the lobby. The keys look like a counter prepended by a letter ("R" or "G"), while the values resemble something like binary data encoded in base64. I have 10 unknown entries starting with keys R0–R9. The rest of my entries are in the range G0–G29. I am pretty sure the G's are the 30 tournaments that I had in my favorites.

[SIZE=+1]The solution[/SIZE]

I ended up deleting line 495 (gdBRVjU2...) in the crashing "user.ini" ("user.ini.bak" in this case). Then I saved it as "user.ini" and launched PokerStars. Everything was back to normal, if we don't count the problematic entry (G22), which was deleted [not a big miss]. Entry G23 became G22; G24 became G23; etc..

This is the new list:

xLqMMjO.png

I confirmed that the first one is G0, then G1, G2... up to G28. The broken favorite must be between G21 (MicroMillions 106: $22) and G22 (MicroMillions 110). I don't know what it was [big chance for yet another MicroMillions].

Here are some suboptimal, alternative solutions that aren't worth doing:
  1. If I concatenate line 495 to the end of the broken G22, this not only didn't recover G22, but it also caused the deletion of G23–G29 [WTF?].
  2. If I delete the faulty entry G22, along with line 495, this leaves a gap in the counter of the entries (from G21 skips to G23), so G23–G29 end up being deleted... They can be saved if I manually decrease their numbers by 1.
BTW, I made a test to see how the cash, zoom and SnG favorites appear under [FAVORITES]. All of them were prepended by the letter "G" too, and they shared the same counter as my tournament favorites. It's difficult to distinguish them.

[SIZE=+1]TL;DR[/SIZE]

I didn't intend to type such a big post, but I was trying to be elaborate about my process. Perhaps this can help other people having related INI problems to avoid reinstall. In the worst case, the deletion of the "user.ini" should be enough. It's worth trying to keep the settings, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the favorites are a common culprit. In the past, my favorites were gone after many of the updates.... They must be troublesome.

Than you for your atencion

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never happened to me before but today after a couple of hours playing, it started.... Does anyone found a easier way to make it to work properly?

The easiest and fastest way I found out was re-installation of the client.

skaniol

skaniol

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Guys, do you keep encountering this bug? I haven't experienced it again so far.

The easiest and fastest way I found out was re-installation of the client.

By "re-installation of the client," do you mean a clean re-installation that involves the deletion of the App's data (point 3 in the instructions by MAGICUZ above), or you just re-install while keeping these settings? With my corrupted settings, I don't think that I could have fixed my problem without a clean re-install.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Unfortunately I have the same problem. It may not be the same, but when I try to get into PokerStars, this occurs to me:

Untitled.png

I tried several times to solve the problem by uninstalling PokerStars and reinstalling, but it didn't help.

I don't know how to solve this problem, I haven't been able to log in to Pokerstars for a week now via laptop (Windows 7). I can log in to PokerStars via my mobile phone (Android), but I'm not used to playing on my mobile phone, and that's a problem for me.

If anyone has encountered this problem, or knows how to successfully solve this problem, I would be grateful for your help.

L

LOKIE77

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes do a search on your system and delete all previous PS info downloads cookies in the cache etc and reinstall. Seemsto work.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Same problem too. I could not fix it.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i had some problems with the software ,i used vpn and it worked .this is caused by the banning of russian internet i think

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Windows 10

I use Windows 7 I had no problems with pokerstars

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I have windows 10 and have no problem with pokerstars.

skaniol

skaniol

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Unfortunately I have the same problem. It may not be the same, but when I try to get into PokerStars, this occurs to me:

Untitled.png

If anyone has encountered this problem, or knows how to successfully solve this problem, I would be grateful for your help.
I solved my problem, and then I explained how (post #13 in this thread). I haven't seen it again since then.

Is your bug similar to mine? What happens after the message that you posted appears? Does the program hang or quit? If it quits, perhaps you have a similar problem.

Have you tried launching the main exe of the client directly, like I explained in my post? If you launch PokerStars from the shortcut, the shortcut starts PokerStarsUpdate.exe. The message in your screenshot is shown by that Update process. The main exe is called PokerStars.exe. I was able to launch PS this way without crashing. The software detected that my user.ini was broken, so it renamed it to user.ini.bak; then it created a default user.ini file that worked, thus I was able to launch PS from the shortcut too (with Update and all).

If you have a broken user.ini like I had, a re-install won't help you, because the user.ini is not deleted automatically. You have to find and fix what's wrong with it, like I did, or you have to delete/rename it. During launch, a new user.ini will be created with default settings if it's missing.

BTW, every time you see that PokerStars Update window with the message "Detecting OpenGL support...", a log file is created next to your user.ini in the %localappdata%\PokerStars folder. Its name begins with PokerStarsUpdate.log. Here are some examples:
PokerStarsUpdate.log.0
PokerStarsUpdate.log.1
PokerStarsUpdateE.log.0
PokerStarsUpdateE.log.1​

These files can be open by any text editor, and they may contain important clues. One of these files directly listed which line in my user.ini is causing the crash. Do you see any lines in your logs containing the word "error"?

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Yes do a search on your system and delete all previous PS info downloads cookies in the cache etc and reinstall. Seemsto work.

I think I've already tried that and it didn't work. thanks, I will try in case I haven't tried it yet but not today, I had a busy day, I just want to rest.

I solved my problem, and then I explained how (post #13 in this thread). I haven't seen it again since then.

Is your bug similar to mine? What happens after the message that you posted appears? Does the program hang or quit? If it quits, perhaps you have a similar problem.

Have you tried launching the main exe of the client directly, like I explained in my post? If you launch PokerStars from the shortcut, the shortcut starts PokerStarsUpdate.exe. The message in your screenshot is shown by that Update process. The main exe is called PokerStars.exe. I was able to launch PS this way without crashing. The software detected that my user.ini was broken, so it renamed it to user.ini.bak; then it created a default user.ini file that worked, thus I was able to launch PS from the shortcut too (with Update and all).

If you have a broken user.ini like I had, a re-install won't help you, because the user.ini is not deleted automatically. You have to find and fix what's wrong with it, like I did, or you have to delete/rename it. During launch, a new user.ini will be created with default settings if it's missing.

BTW, every time you see that PokerStars Update window with the message "Detecting OpenGL support...", a log file is created next to your user.ini in the %localappdata%\PokerStars folder. Its name begins with PokerStarsUpdate.log. Here are some examples:
PokerStarsUpdate.log.0
PokerStarsUpdate.log.1
PokerStarsUpdateE.log.0
PokerStarsUpdateE.log.1​
These files can be open by any text editor, and they may contain important clues. One of these files directly listed which line in my user.ini is causing the crash. Do you see any lines in your logs containing the word "error"?

Thank you for your time! I don't really understand everything what you wrote, and I am sure it's because of me, I am not that good with computers. I just need a little more time to read it carefully and try those steps, but right now I don't have time and just want to rest.

"Is your bug similar to mine? What happens after the message that you posted appears? Does the program hang or quit? If it quits, perhaps you have a similar problem."

That message appears and after a few seconds it disappears, and than again, after few sconds it appears, and again it disappears...and again and again. So it don't quit.

"Have you tried launching the main exe of the client directly, like I explained in my post?"

No I didn't.

I tried a lot of things and nothing worked, but somehow I managed to screw up the graphics drivers. I no longer have the option to put the laptop to sleep, now I can only turn it off and on. I have to take the laptop in for repair. :(

skaniol

skaniol

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Thank you for your time! I don't really understand everything what you wrote, and I am sure it's because of me, I am not that good with computers.

Don't be so sure. To some readers my post may look like simple instructions; to others—an alien language. I am naturally good with computers. To a large extent I am what's called a power user. It's quite possible that you don't understand everything because of my usage of technical jargon and some advanced features like the environment variable %localappdata% <; Let's not forget that everyone has to start from somewhere; we've all been "not that good with computers" at some point.

I am not aware of your expertise level, but I may provide a better explanation if you tell me what you don't understand.

That message appears and after a few seconds it disappears, and than again, after few sconds it appears, and again it disappears...and again and again. So it don't quit.
Hmm. That's strange. During this process, does the whole screen flash at some point? This may be an indication that your video driver crashes and recovers. It's easier to confirm this by the Event Viewer, though. You'll have some entries there similar to these:

MsPvWS1.png

ApE7HRn.png

I tried a lot of things and nothing worked, but somehow I managed to screw up the graphics drivers. I no longer have the option to put the laptop to sleep, now I can only turn it off and on. I have to take the laptop in for repair. :(
The above video includes the easiest way to update the drivers. If that doesn't work, you may need to download a specific version of the drivers, or perhaps you need to do a complete uninstall first. This can be done by the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU), but that tool may require some advanced computer knowledge.

PokerStars Guides: Italiano - Dansk - Nederlands - Deutsch - Français - Español - Polski - Norsk - Português - Svenska - PokerStars Mobile - Deutsch Mobile - PS Casino