Pokerstars Deposit Issues

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As predicted they have closed my account pending investigation because i complained about their cashier taking four deposits at once followed by a message that stated only one transaction can be processed at once,well um HELLO THERE pokerstars it would seem very apparent in the video that you can indeed take four deposits at once (16 seconds to be exact) before dasplaying that message...ahem.The video clearly shows the button os only pressed once,this is their response after UNLAWFULLY taking 4 times as much as i intended to deposit,and i state that with all there other tricks and gimmicks its a liftimes worth of works wages they are stealing...that truly is the big picture...but they ignore everything except a couple of lines they can morbidly underhandedly graspingly change into something that sounds like im spending too much,like i have a problem...YOU STOLE THIS MONEY POKERSTARS AND BLOCK PEOPLES ACCOUNTS WHEN THEY COMPLAIN...FORCING THEM TO NOT COMPLAIN AND GAMBLE THE STOLEN FUNDS NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS....EXACTLY AS I SAID YOU WOULD POKERSTARS.....here it is!!!!!!!!cheeky underhanded theiving manipulative graspers...NOT GOOD ENOUGH NOT GOOD ENOUGH...ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS...NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!!Plain Theft and Extortion!!!!!!!!!!
Starsatit
What.You took four deposits at once instead of one and now you suspend my account exactly as I said you would when I complained about it,cheeky thieving underhanded spiteful and vindictive behavior exactly as I stated would happen in my forum posts…and you choose this line to pick on.The reason that line was written is referring to the collective of all the little tricks gimmicks and stunts you sites pull on people to bleed a bit more out of them and keep them down,.Kindly re-open my account please and thank you!As for the four deposits your machine took instead of one ,I have it all recorded and screenshots,after it says only one transaction at a time can be processed…well im no rocket surgeon ya know but fairly sure that message is meant to pop up beforehand to stop the machine taking four deposits instead of one,and the video clearly shows the button clearly being pushed only once.As far as im concerned you STOLE that money,putting me in a position of having to borrow money when I went to do my second half of the weeks shopping…now that sucks and even if I realized straight away and asked for it to be refunded I would have been waiting any amount of days for it to show back up in my bank account,as it was I thought I must have hit a helloween bonus or something and by the time I checked it all out and saw you took four deposits it was far too late to get the money back to where it was meant to be in time.This is nothing short of a fraudulent and harmful practice as far as im concerned and I would still like those extra three deposits you took unlawfully placed back into my bank account please no matter how you want to word anything.And as I plainly stated in email contact and also several forums the reason people cant complain when funds are taken illegally from their bank accounts is because the site will do exactly what you have done here,frozen my account pending investigation because you took extra funds..all on video,16 seconds exactly and you freeze my account when I complain exactly as I predicted you would,which means people are basically forced to gamble the money you take unlawfully or face account closure.DISGRACEFUL DOES NOT COME CLOSE TO EXPLAINING THIS BEHAVIOUR,I AM A SOLID SOLID DEPOSITOR AT YOUR SITE,REFUND MY 3 EXTRA DEPOSITS YOU TOOK….DO NOT PUT ME THROUGH ANYMORE CRAP OVER YOUR MISTAKE OR DISHONESTY!!!
that was my response to this email about account suspension.
Please be aware that your account has been temporarily suspended as we are concerned with some of your comments and your case has been escalated to Responsible Gaming Services.

Can you please elaborate on the following:

"its just not worth having in my life if its going to be a constant nightmare"
"LIFES WORKS WAGES IS WHAT THEY HAVE STOLEN"

Is the above sincere and true? Do you feel you are spending more than you can afford to lose?

Also remember that if you choose to play online, there are some general guidelines that can help make your playing experience safer, and reduce the risk of problems occurring:

Play for entertainment, and not as a way of making money.
Play with money that you can afford to lose. Never use money that you need for important things such as food, rent, bills, or tuition.
Set deposit limits using the Responsible Gaming tools in the client-software (Tools → Responsible Gaming → Restrict Deposit)
Never chase losses. If you lose money, do not play higher stakes to try and recoup your losses.
Do not play when you are upset, tired, drunk, or depressed. It is difficult to make good decisions when your mood is disrupted.
Balance online play with other activities. Find other forms of entertainment so playing does not become a too big part of your life.
So because i complain they escalate it to who?"Responsible gaming services"they stole my &^@#@^$ money and this is the rollercoaster they send us on if we complain!!!!!!This is they they get away with it,people are too scared to complain again....GIVE ME BACK MY DEPOSITS...ARE YOU PAYING ME BY THE HOUR FOR CHASING THIS GARBAGE TIME AFTER TIME...IF ITS NOT STOLEN ONE WAY ITS STOLEN ANOTHER...GIVE ME BACK MY STOLEN 3 DEPOSITS POKERSTARS...YOU SHOULD BE SUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you deposited 4 times as much as you wanted.
Did you get that amount on your account or just one time the amount?

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you deposited 4 times as much as you wanted.
Did you get that amount on your account or just one time the amount?[/QUOTE
Yeah it was all in the account,that wasnt the problem.As i stated in a previous post i was going to take the hit and not ask for a refund because i knew they would just suspend my account and put me through grief and hours of typing exactly as i am doing now...Until i went to play my CardsChat freeroll this morning to find my account had been suspended anyway so what i had decided was water under the bridge is now full scale war lolSome key points here are that they have taken two lines completely out of context from a complaint letter i sent them with a variety of issues including blatantly well timed discons and the fact that it takes hours of work if i were to chase every 33c or $1.10 entry that went wrong and was lost due to circumstances outside my control or in normal poker play,and the collective effect on a 8 year poker career endeavour,they took two lines away from their meaning and context in that letter and used them to say i had a spending problem after they blatantly stole the funds knowing that most people wont complain or ask for refund knowing that they will twist it like that to give them an excuse to suspend the account...a vicious cycle that in actual fact adds up to and may well be according to the word of the law "robbery" and "extortion" or "blackmail".And for what its worth i usually clear my account of any funds i need before depositing because this has happened before,and isnt it suspicious that the one time i leave some in there this happens????Think about it lol.Another point is that they said it sometimes happens due to a disconnection....tell me?have you ever got four entries or four tickets or four times as much anything EVER processed due to disconnection...NO ..NOTHING ...EVER ....except for EXTRA DEPOSITS STOLEN!!!!!!im sure you are starting to see my point now...it was forgotten by me....gone....hit taken....UNTIL THEY SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT ANYWAY AFTER MANUFACTURING AN EXCUSE.And that just happened to be after midnight on the night a usually make my minimum deposit,as i have encountered the same ...last time they did a verification check was after i didnt make my usual minimum deposit....i love it ...i absolutely love it...and i guarantee you this...fuel for the fire is what they are...they are already forgotten and i get the sneaky suspicion for some strange reason they already know that.....GRASPERS!

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If the money went into your Stars account then it wasn't stolen, I'm not sure of the ins and outs of how or why this could have happened with your deposit but if it was me I would have withdrawn the extra amount, if they question you about it then could have just said something about the mistake. poker sites are all scrutinised regarding responsible gaming as if they ignore anything they may view as suspicious they could have their licence taken from them, as soon as you say something like "its just not worth having in my life if its going to be a constant nightmare" "LIFES WORKS WAGES IS WHAT THEY HAVE STOLEN" they have to act, it's comparible to mentioning bombs etc at an airport they can't take any chances.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What patterns follow these chambers, the first thing that begins how you deposit cannot stop win hands giving you a false illusion created by a computer program making you believe that it is very easy to earn money playing poker on the Internet and thus creating a feeling of happiness and illusion , false , of course, and clinging to play in your living room.

Another of the patterns that follow these rooms is after withdrawing money , is when you start the bad streak very bad streak and highly suspicious , it doesn't matter if you have a 98% chance of winning you're going to lose, and not once would be normal , if not a bunch of times to make you see that the withdraw the money is not good for them and will directly influence your results.

Because without so transparent were these companies would not be hidden in tax havens, because not only are there to take advantage of pay less tax , also to take advantage of laws that allow them to defraud people half a world without consequence.

That history happened to another person in pokerstars also.!!!

N

NotOnTheRiver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That happened to me also , if you complaing about something , they will reffer to one line which incriminates you and will block your account , fricking jokerstars support . Dont worry , someone will take care of their support sooner or later .

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I thought you quit after the post on my rail thread a few weeks ago.

I don't really understand what the big deal is about theft. Some transaction error occurred give them a little time they will sort it out for you. They will simply void the other transactions and send funds back to your deposit method once they investigate properly.

I have experienced similar thing when paying a phone bill online already.

If you behaved how you are coming across in your posts to a Stars representative it is not surprising they froze your account. You are sounding like a madman. More likely though they froze your account to conduct their investigations.

I also don't really understand why you post this on here too. There is no benefit to you it only hurts your credibility with other members on the forum.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the money is in your account then it has not been stolen. You could solve this peacefully without making any noise. I agree with Joeisi that they can interpret your mail in many negative ways lol

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Looks like there are some trolls working in PS that are enjoying watching you lose your mind.

And for those who say to just withdraw the extra funds, do you not have to pay a service fee of some sort to get your money back out? Isn't that how they get you?

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Looks like there are some trolls working in PS that are enjoying watching you lose your mind.

And for those who say to just withdraw the extra funds, do you not have to pay a service fee of some sort to get your money back out? Isn't that how they get you?

I'm not good enough to be able to withdraw regulalry but I don't recall any fees when I do.

N

NotOnTheRiver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

There are clearly big fees if you deposit/withdraw same ammount , you will remain with like 70-80% of money + you cant cashout only after 2 days prior deposit , so there is time and money lost .

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Pokerstars does not charge any fees. That's why I don't understand why all this happened .. he just had to withdraw money and the problem was solved. So my advice is that you should never go into unnecessary discussion with support on any site. I sincerely hope that his account will be unlocked and that everything will be fine.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you withdraw in an 'easy' way, they won't charge you.
But the things is that this wasn't theft. You got the amount for what you paid.
You can't complain that you paid and got two cars when you already crashed them.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Authority?

Can anyone tell me of an authority i can take my case to.Pokerstars is still giving me the runaround after weeks of blocked account exactly as i said they would after i complained that they took four deposits instead of one..all on video.Its blatant theft and its blackmail to deter from speaking up next time...they seriously need to be dealt with to the extreme for putting people through this...MONGRELS MONGRELS MONGRELS latest unrelated dribble they send to further antagonise a paying customer and regular depositor of many years to deter complaints about this blatant deposit theft from bank account ALL ON VIDEO!!!Hello Adam,

Thank you for your email.

When you make a card deposit, your card issuer will first make an 'authorization charge' to ensure you have enough funds to cover your transaction.

Once that charge is settled, usually a few business days later.

If you still see those charges, please kindly provide us a copy of your bank statement so we can investigate further.

Regards,

Lenny
Stars Payment Services

And my response
No you took four deposits instead of one over 16 seconds,I have it on video…then blocked my account as I said you would before I complained…stop being purposely vindictive giving me the god damned run around filling my day with your worthless completely unrelated dribble
And re-open my account please if you have not done so already.I will give you two easy steps to follow seeing as you seem to be extremely incompetent
STEP 1....Apologise ...sorry sir yes our machine did take four deposits instead of one over 16 secs.
STEP 2....Re-open my account which you blocked as a deterent against me speaking up about this quadrupled deposit grab.
ASAP would be great thanks
So once again is there any authority that can deal these cheeky thieves the blow they deserve???

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
your post is very hard to understand and you should learn some basic manners and respect when you are dealing with these kind of things. but at least you got it all on video am i right?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So a poker site that exists offshore on an island somewhere took unauthorized money out of your bank account. I'd say give the Isle of Man police (constabulary) a call and see what they tell you. Chances are they will do nothing and tell you to contact your local police department, who will also do nothing. Good luck though.

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oneybiggs;5428743[FONT='inherit' said:
Hello Adam,

Thank you for your email.

When you make a card deposit, your card issuer will first make an 'authorization charge' to ensure you have enough funds to cover your transaction.

Once that charge is settled, usually a few business days later.

If you still see those charges, please kindly provide us a copy of your bank statement so we can investigate further.

Regards,

Lenny
Stars Payment Services[/FONT]

have you provide them w/ all the necessary infos? maybe its just simply a system error on the deposit charge.
i dont think stars is out to get you, yes their response can be really slow sometimes, but when we provide them w/ all infos/docs they asked, its usually ends well in my experience.
stay positive & polite w/ those email exchange, antagonizing them wont make any progress :)

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have you provide them w/ all the necessary infos? maybe its just simply a system error on the deposit charge.
i dont think stars is out to get you, yes their response can be really slow sometimes, but when we provide them w/ all infos/docs they asked, its usually ends well in my experience.
stay positive & polite w/ those email exchange, antagonizing them wont make any progress :)
Yeah i gave up on being polite with some of these sites a long time ago,even to my own disgust.The video clearly shows all,i made a ten dollar deposit..about $16.43 NZD and the balance went up $10 at a time to $40 over 16 seconds ending with the message only 1 transaction can be processed at once which should have come up as a fail-safe to stop the second one from even occuring,nevermind the third and fourth.Also after entering the amount and pushing confirm(again clearly pressed only once in video)you must then enter the 3 digit security code on a new page,again this is yet another fail-safe mechanism that this deposit grab slipped through.So i now have a $40 balance and my bank account is drained of my funds which were needed so even if i noticed right away and cashed it back out,which i couldnt as min visa cashout is $100 so even if i contacted them right away there was no chance of getting that refund cleared in my account in time so what am i going to do?what do you think lol?So anyway when i first noticed my balance i thought i must have triggered one of those helloween bonuses or something as i had been expecting something but wasnt sure,so i continued playing the tourney i was reging for and thought i better check my bank account later.Upon checking and finding it drained i knew straight away that if i complained i would be blocked and need to spend weeks emailing just to get my account unblocked and spend countless,countless hours writing this needless dribble back and forth....thats the deterent to stop people taking action when it happens!And tell me how hard you think it is for them to push a couple of buttons and see my entire deposit history and say yes there is a quadruple deposit of $10 that has occurred in the 1 transaction...but think about it now...instead they state it sometimes happens during disconnection....ask me for more details and records,block my account with a message that says "routine security check,usually takes only minutes" and leave it like that for two weeks while answering every email with another totally unrelated wild goose chase.They know exactly what theyre doing and im not putting up with it,so today after they sent me yet another unrelated twisted load of garbage after i sent them the portion of statement with the transactions on it....i told them open my account or close it permanently ,unless they start paying me by the hour every time i have to follow up on their rip off garbage including the hundreds of 25c or $1 spin n gos where they have me sitting out for the first blinds and/or so many other little rip offs they pull..honestly theres been hundreds..literally HUNDREDS of times without a word of a lie that i could have claimed but whos going to email and screenshot or take tourney or hand numbers for 22c or $1...come on it would take all day every day and any way they could twist it any chance they would block the account to deter future refund requests or complaints.Now you tell me,how polite do they really deserve me to be?And believe me in all i have written i have written nothing on the full scale of it,i know for a fact from the way they go about it that its all purposeful so again my friend,how polite do they expect me to be for how long,and why the hell would i not abuse the living crap out of them for the countless hours of stress and time and mindset they take away from what could be a professional poker career ,and they dam well know it!how polite do you think im going to be.Open it or shut it i told them in no uncertain terms because im sick of seeing the fithy mongrel badbeats and losing action hands and constant perfectly timed disconnections after every deposit or after every good win...and to be honest those extra deposits they took in one swipe were water under the bridge,i had brushed it off my shoulder,but they continued with those things i just mentioned until it was drained and its dam near impossible to play in a good mindset or stick to your best game when you know you cant risk putting your chips on the table because of disconnections or buttons disappearing or timers runing out early...every single trick ive seen from them and it continued so what was water under the bridge became giving them both barrels and calling them out on their blatant thievery and disgusting little tricks they pull to keep the micro stakers from advancing and keep them depositing,because heres the thing people dont seem to get...if no-ones depositing,ive proven it to myself three times now that if i practice bankroll management i will get there in no time at all...super easy to be honest and straight up,but then all the discons,missing buttons,late seating missing blinds and timers running out early ,like halfway through early...all three times ive tried and been successful...all that comes upon me and does NOT stop until i throw the BRM out the window,so if people are cashing out and no-one needs to deposit they will soon enough have next to no rake turnover without pulling all these tricks to keep the deposits coming,and ive been doing this pretty much 25 hours a day 8 days a week ya know for 8 years solid so i know exactly how it all rolls,and ive played a lot of bingo at the tables just to see how it rolls and put certain aspects fully to the test,so again...really ...how polite am i going to be.Too much is Too much and that is exactly what they take.Anyway i appreciate your reply,gl at the tables in 2020.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
your post is very hard to understand and you should learn some basic manners and respect when you are dealing with these kind of things. but at least you got it all on video am i right?
I certainly did,and if i thought for a minute it was purely a technical glitch i would have no problem with it.But the proof is blatantly clear in their predicted response and it absolutely disgusts me that they can get away with putting people through this when they could so easily say ,yes we see that quadruple deposit occurred,there lies the proof that they will avoid and twist everything to deter people from ever speaking up again...8 YEARS SOLID IVE SEEN IT ALL....i can be the most polite person most of the time,i respect politeness and good manners,but you better believe when i get pushed hard enough i go off like a volcano,and these guys have totally thrown their politeness entitlement out the window,i knew ythe first thing they would do is block my account if i mentioned it,and they did,and i knew it would take weeks to unblock it in any outcome regardless,and its been weeks ...with completely unrelated dribble back from them every single email which again proves it is purposeful vindication against me for taking action...FULLSTOP!

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I:confused:'d focus on continuing to insult & demean them as you have, seems to be working well so far.
Now theres an answer i can truly appreciate...flocus glasshopper flocus hehe see u at the tables lol:flute:

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So a poker site that exists offshore on an island somewhere took unauthorized money out of your bank account. I'd say give the Isle of Man police (constabulary) a call and see what they tell you. Chances are they will do nothing and tell you to contact your local police department, who will also do nothing. Good luck though.
yeah is that like 555 something something?wondering which shore are they off,if i could swim there i reckon they would have their hands full for at least 5 or 10 mins.good advice though ill give it some thought,i may surprise myself :) gl gl.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been translating your fire post for a long time. The guys at PokerStars are lucky they're not around you.

PokerStars Guides: Italiano - Dansk - Nederlands - Deutsch - Français - Español - Polski - Norsk - Português - Svenska - PokerStars Mobile - Deutsch Mobile - PS Casino