Status
Not open for further replies.
ProfesorParata

ProfesorParata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had not played online poker, I only played at live tables, but due to COVID-19 I could no longer continue playing, and I saw as an option to play online, my son recommended PokerStar to me, and I opened an account, they did not accept me none of the payment methods that I weighed, I wrote to Support and they told me that for my country (Venezuela) the best thing I could do was give the money to a friend and then transfer it to him again, well I did not want to do it, I I consider myself a good player so I opted to sign up for freeroll tournaments, and I won several, so my son asked me for $ 10 per player transfer and I sent it to him, and then he gave it back to me via several penny transfers. And that seemed enough to PokerStar Support to freeze my account with the funds included, which is not fair at all, since I NEVER sat with my son at any table, but their decision is final and therefore they closed my account, something totally unfair.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm so sorry that happened to you. :) Hopefully there are other venues where you can play and not receive that sort of treatment.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I had not played online poker, I only played at live tables, but due to COVID-19 I could no longer continue playing, and I saw as an option to play online, my son recommended PokerStar to me, and I opened an account, they did not accept me none of the payment methods that I weighed, I wrote to Support and they told me that for my country (Venezuela) the best thing I could do was give the money to a friend and then transfer it to him again, well I did not want to do it, I I consider myself a good player so I opted to sign up for freeroll tournaments, and I won several, so my son asked me for $ 10 per player transfer and I sent it to him, and then he gave it back to me via several penny transfers. And that seemed enough to PokerStar Support to freeze my account with the funds included, which is not fair at all, since I NEVER sat with my son at any table, but their decision is final and therefore they closed my account, something totally unfair.

Hi.
Apparently they suspected you of fraud. If you played with your son from the same computer, and transferred funds to each other, they may consider it a multi-account. In this case, it will be very difficult for you to prove something. By the way, I think your son's account will also be blocked soon.
Take a look at 888. This is a good site that has a huge number of freerolls.
Good luck.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is definitely not a very good situation. A lot of cases occur with the freezing of accounts recently. Perhaps you should not have started an account, because pokerstars could consider it the second. Now there is only one way out, to look for another poker room.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for that. I recommand you to play at 888, better for you as Venezuelan. Good luck

ProfesorParata

ProfesorParata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStar Fraude

Hi.
Apparently they suspected you of fraud. If you played with your son from the same computer, and transferred funds to each other, they may consider it a multi-account. In this case, it will be very difficult for you to prove something. By the way, I think your son's account will also be blocked soon.
Take a look at 888. This is a good site that has a huge number of freerolls.
Good luck.

Thank you, but we do not play from the same computer, my son lives in the Vargas State and I in the Miranda State, the worst of the case is that the PokerStar fraud department issues a final decision, which is absolutely absurd, since all people have the legitimate right to defense anywhere in the world. I have read in other forums that PokerStar does this very frequently, especially to new players, STEALING the money they have in their accounts under a SUSPECT of fraud, I know that many here will ignore my writing, until it happens to them, because of what happens to them. I suggest that you take out ALL of your money that you have at PokerStar, as you are at risk of losing Everything, and with no right to claim. You can check here on CardsChat how a PokerStar user stole $ 18,000 from him, and they allow you to get your money out under a bank excuse, since they don't even allow you to transfer it to another player. In conclusion for me, PokerStar is a Fraudulent site.

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, interesting case, I am starting to scare of using PS. Could you share the full answer they sent to you?

ProfesorParata

ProfesorParata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, interesting case, I am starting to scare of using PS. Could you share the full answer they sent to you?

Good morning, I am going to copy and paste the email I received, but it is in Spanish, because I am from Venezuela, but if you do not understand it, please pass it through a translator so that you understand it better:
" El lun, 9 ago 2021 a las 3:50, <security@starsaccount.eu> escribió:
Hola José:
Durante una revisión rutinaria, hemos advertido que las siguientes cuentas pertenecen a la misma persona: [jeiguzman]

La cuenta ProfesorParata esta cerrada como duplicada.
Consulta el vínculo a continuación para obtener más información sobre nuestros Términos del servicio:
www.pokerstars.eu/espanol/tos/
Como parte de nuestros procedimientos de seguridad, proporciónanos copias nítidas de lo siguiente:
  1. Anverso y reverso de un documento de identidad con fotografía expedido por el gobierno (por ejemplo, pasaporte, permiso de conducir o carné de identidad).
  2. una fotografía digital en la que aparezcas sosteniendo en las manos tu documento de identidad, cerca de tu cara. Este documento debe resultar legible y ser el mismo que ya nos has enviado. Asegúrate de que en la foto se vean claramente tu fecha de nacimiento, la fecha de expedición y la de expiración.
Escanea o realiza fotografías digitales de los documentos y envíanoslas adjuntas en una respuesta a este e-mail.
Para nosotros es esencial llevar a cabo estas comprobaciones de la identidad para así garantizar que nuestro sitio web continúa ofreciendo un entorno protegido y seguro para nuestros jugadores.
Una vez hayas completado correctamente el proceso de verificación, restableceremos tu cuenta principal "[jeiguzman]" y transferiremos el saldo de dinero real de tu cuenta cerrada. También podemos ayudarte a cambiar tu dirección de e-mail registrada si así lo solicitas.
Quedamos a la espera de tu respuesta.
Atentamente,

Djulia
Equipo antifraude​
This was my response to that email:
" Buenos días Djulia del equipo antifraude, lamento que usted me haya confundido durante su análisis, NO soy "jeiguzman", el usuario de esa cuenta es Mi Hijo, y reconozco que le transferí 10$ y unos centavos, pero Nunca hemos jugado en una misma mesa respetando las normas de jugadores, no recuerdo si tal vez en algún torneo gratuito el software de ustedes nos haya sentado juntos en alguna mesa, pero si le puedo asegurar que Jamás hemos jugado en Colusión, el no vive conmigo y recientemente se mudó a Ecuador, mientras que yo sigo viviendo en Venezuela. Luego que le transferí los 10$, con el tiempo él me los fue abonando paulatinamente a mi cuenta ProfesorParata y tal vez eso fue lo que le pareció sospechoso a usted, pero le respondo con sinceridad que somos usuarios diferentes y que Nunca nos hemos sentado en una mesa Juntos para jugar haciendo trampas.

Adjunto los documentos que usted me solicita y adicionalmente le envío otros recaudos:
1.- Cédula de Identidad (Documento Vencido este mismo año, sin embargo aquí en Venezuela es absolutamente válido ese documento, ya que nuestras instituciones actualmente no están emitiendo dichos documentos, puede revisar la prensa internacional)
2.- Licencia de Conducir Vigente ( Allí podrá verificar que la imagen con la que salgo es la misma que utilicé para renovar dicho documento y para renovar ese documento debí enviar una copia de mi cédula y aun cuando mi cédula está vencida fue aceptada por la institución que emite la Licencia de Conducir)
3.- Pasaporte (Vencido, solo lo coloco para que sepan que soy la misma persona)
4.- RIF (Registro de información Fiscal, con ese documento y revisando el código QR que allí aparece verán que es un documento válido y actualizado el día de hoy, el mismo contiene mi información personal)
5.- Sefie sosteniendo mi cédula de identidad legible
6.- Recibo de consumo de energía eléctrica ( Es viejo, porque lamentablemente ya en Venezuela no se están emitiendo recibos)
7.- Partida de Nacimiento (Documento que permite verificar mi nacionalidad)

Adicional a lo anterior le envío mi cuenta de Facebook para que verifique que soy la misma persona: https://www.facebook.com/profesorparata.fisicaelectronica
Mi número de teléfono actual: +58412-281-67-56,

Si desea algún otro documento o desea hacerme alguna otra pregunta no dude en pedirme información que gustosamente se la responderé.
En espera de su pronta respuesta:
Atentamente, José Felipe Guzmán Parata

And even when I sent them the requested documents, which are verifiable, now it comes out with something else:
" Hola José:
Gracias por contactarnos.
Hemos cerrado tu cuenta debido a tu estrecha asociación con los jugadores:

chiquiton
Invencible66
die4me65
eltipofeo
eltipobello
eltiponormal
Pokerjei1707
eltoche45
lampara78113
gonzaherne99
enromarto468
fantasmagorico4
batfin1993
jeiguzman
Esta política se aplica para proteger la integridad de nuestros juegos.
Te pedimos disculpas por las molestias.
Nota:

No crees nuevas cuentas; hacerlo supone infringir nuestros Términos y condiciones del servicio. Cualquier nueva cuenta que descubramos se cerrará sin mediar aviso, y serás responsable de cualquier pérdida que pudiera producirse. Los fondos restantes podrían ser confiscados.
Atentamente,

Djulia
Equipo antifraude

After they ask me for the documents, I send them to them and now they accuse me of another fraud, and without showing proof, because I would like them to show me even one hand in which I am sitting with one of those 14 named players, but no I receive a response, I sent him other emails requesting his reply and nothing, I imagine they consider the case closed. If you want my advice, I recommend that you take your money out of that betting site and check the CardsChat forums where you will find several situations similar to mine, where PokerStar closes accounts, withholds funds and does not allow the right to self-defense, rather, they close the cases in an untimely manner and without showing any evidence of the alleged fraud.​

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whatever it was, pokerstars never close an account for no reason.My advice to you, send them documents, do not create more accounts and do not play from one IP address from other accounts.Apparently you or your son opened different accounts before, so they froze them all for you.

ProfesorParata

ProfesorParata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever it was, pokerstars never close an account for no reason.My advice to you, send them documents, do not create more accounts and do not play from one IP address from other accounts.Apparently you or your son opened different accounts before, so they froze them all for you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. But if you read, in my email it clearly says that I sent PokerStar the documents you requested, and even sent additional documents that even my home address appears. I played from my personal computer and from my 2 Iphones, and my son played from his personal computer and from his cell phone. Both in 2 different states, separated by more than 140 km. Your assumption is False, I had NEVER played online poker, and regarding my son, he did have an old account that he told me he had closed 5 years ago, and that was written to PokerStar support and ordered them to close your old account without any problem. I only advise you and everyone who reads this thread, to be very careful and PokerStar freezes your accounts and then you can not withdraw your funds, then only there will you understand how unfair it was, and then you will regret not having listened to me ; withdraw your money from PokerStar, and only have enough balance to play, but withdraw the winnings before it is too late, because it still does not earn you interest, while your money in a bank account does earn interest.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't face such problems?:dontknow:
probably not alone. what you need to do so that the account is blocked.:hmmmm2:

K

kkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they don't unblock your account, try ggpoker. I think they are better than pokerstars, and you can play here from Venezuela

ProfesorParata

ProfesorParata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they don't unblock your account, try ggpoker. I think they are better than pokerstars, and you can play here from Venezuela

Thank you very much for your advice, I will do the test next week.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
pokerstars is the most honest and the best site. your account can be unfrozen, this is not a problem

many players say that I am innocent. actually, it's my fault.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning, I am going to copy and paste the email I received, but it is in Spanish, because I am from Venezuela, but if you do not understand it, please pass it through a translator so that you understand it better:
" El lun, 9 ago 2021 a las 3:50, <security@starsaccount.eu> escribió:
Hola José:
Durante una revisión rutinaria, hemos advertido que las siguientes cuentas pertenecen a la misma persona: [jeiguzman]

La cuenta ProfesorParata esta cerrada como duplicada.
Consulta el vínculo a continuación para obtener más información sobre nuestros Términos del servicio:
www.pokerstars.eu/espanol/tos/
Como parte de nuestros procedimientos de seguridad, proporciónanos copias nítidas de lo siguiente:

I had my account frozen once due a older account that I played less than ten games. When I decided to start again I made the mistake to open a new account. When I tried to make a withdraw my new count was frozen due a fraud suspicion. When I contacted the support and explained what happened they ask me for several documents too. I sent and they transferred all my money to the old account and allowed me to play in it and I do it til now.

Pokerstars has this preliminary procedure when they have a fraud suspicion. They froze but give the player a chance to defend himself.

My advice for you is to send the documents and wait for a return. I think you have a chance to normalize your account.

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can not play with relatives from the same IP. Register on 888 and play there without your son.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

Hello friend, I recommend you write to technical support, for a solution, and most likely you must send a series of documents that indicate that the account is yours, such as receipts and personal documentation.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thank you, but we do not play from the same computer, my son lives in the Vargas State and I in the Miranda State, the worst of the case is that the PokerStar fraud department issues a final decision, which is absolutely absurd, since all people have the legitimate right to defense anywhere in the world. I have read in other forums that PokerStar does this very frequently, especially to new players, STEALING the money they have in their accounts under a SUSPECT of fraud, I know that many here will ignore my writing, until it happens to them, because of what happens to them. I suggest that you take out ALL of your money that you have at PokerStar, as you are at risk of losing Everything, and with no right to claim. You can check here on CardsChat how a PokerStar user stole $ 18,000 from him, and they allow you to get your money out under a bank excuse, since they don't even allow you to transfer it to another player. In conclusion for me, PokerStar is a Fraudulent site.

I have been playing on this site for over 4 years. Once, my account was also blocked, but I provided documents to verify my identity and the account was unlocked. I see no reason to stop playing on this site, because I am convinced that it is a safe and reliable site. I withdraw money without any problems, and I never keep more than $ 100 in my account, so I see no reason to worry.

ProfesorParata

ProfesorParata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had my account frozen once due a older account that I played less than ten games. When I decided to start again I made the mistake to open a new account. When I tried to make a withdraw my new count was frozen due a fraud suspicion. When I contacted the support and explained what happened they ask me for several documents too. I sent and they transferred all my money to the old account and allowed me to play in it and I do it til now.

Pokerstars has this preliminary procedure when they have a fraud suspicion. They froze but give the player a chance to defend himself.

My advice for you is to send the documents and wait for a return. I think you have a chance to normalize your account.

Good afternoon, thank you for commenting, but I believe that you did not read the Complete Thread, there I clearly state that I have already sent you the requested documents and even so they persist in having my account closed and they do not allow me to withdraw the funds. My advice to you is to withdraw your money from that gambling site, only keep what is necessary to play, and as soon as you make a profit, take it out immediately, lest you later regret it, and do not tell me I did not warn you.

You can not play with relatives from the same IP. Register on 888 and play there without your son.

Good afternoon, thanks for commenting, but I think you did not read the Complete Thread, there I clearly state that I NEVER PLAYED FROM THE SAME IP WITH MY SON, we live in 2 different States, separated by more than 140 km, in fact he already has some months living in another country, you ask me not to play from the same IP, it does not make sense. There he also explained that WE NEVER SIT AT THE SAME TABLE TO PLAY. But still PokerStar persists in having my account closed and I am not allowed to Withdraw the Funds. My advice to you is to withdraw your money from that gambling site, only keep what is necessary to play, and as soon as you make a profit, take it out immediately, lest you later regret it, and do not tell me I did not warn you.

Totally unfair. :( Very sorry it happened to you

Thanks for responding and keep an eye on my next thread as I am about to determine a bug in the randomness algorithm that PokerStar uses, which will explain why powerful AK hands are lost so often against 9-3, or a QQ against 33. For this procedure I do not rely on computer elements, but Statistics and Behavior Patterns.

Hello friend, I recommend you write to technical support, for a solution, and most likely you must send a series of documents that indicate that the account is yours, such as receipts and personal documentation.

Good afternoon, thank you for commenting, but I think you did not read the entire thread, there I write clearly that I have already sent you the requested documents and even so they persist in having my account closed and they do not allow me. withdraw funds. My advice to you is to withdraw your money from that gambling site, keep only what is necessary to play, and as soon as you make a profit, take it out immediately, lest you later regret it, and do not tell me I did not. warn.

pokerstars is the most honest and the best site. your account can be unfrozen, this is not a problem

many players say that I am innocent. actually, it's my fault.

And others Are Innocent, but PokerStar says they are guilty, as in my case. On the other hand, I sent proof of my innocence, why don't they send proof of my guilt? They only close the case by denying me the legitimate right to defense. You will not understand until it happens to you, and there you will write like me, that PokerStar was very unfair, but surely you will get another user who will tell you the same thing that you say to me today.

Last edited by a moderator:
infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's sad that this happened to you, especially if it's not your fault. Do not be upset and do not give up. Write a letter to them at least once every two or three months asking them to investigate this situation again. Maybe after a while they will change their mind and unlock your account. Good luck.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Or if you really broke the rules, you should admit it and apologize to them, maybe in a while, half a year, or a year they will forgive you for your violations.

ProfesorParata

ProfesorParata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or if you really broke the rules, you should admit it and apologize to them, maybe in a while, half a year, or a year they will forgive you for your violations.

Thanks for responding but I did not break any rules and it seems disrespectful to ask me to admit a fraud when I really did not commit it. If you want to close my account and freeze my funds to do so, but I will keep my dignity, you ask me to continue writing emails to see if they change their mind, I'm sorry but for me it is insulting, it is like lowering myself and I do not I do, since I did not commit any fraud. Tell me, would you accept blame for something you didn't do?

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, sometimes things that are not clear to me happen in this room, such as unjustified closing of the game account or permanent blocking of the account, for reasons that are not clear, but there are also positive results of contacting the support service, sometimes you wonder if the final result comes from a person who is not in the mood or with the mood today, or maybe at all because of some rules established by the organizers, they say to ban and block someone.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything is great in online poker! There are a lot of games, you can play at any time and from any place, but we can't overcome the arbitrariness of poker rooms yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.