AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hi guys! :)

I just got some tickets for Ukrainian poker room PokerMatch, so wonder if someone playing there? Experience? :)

Thanks for the answers!

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I just got some tickets for Ukrainian poker room PokerMatch, so wonder if someone playing there? Experience? :)

Thanks for the answers!

Yes, I do sometimes. Same nickname. :)
Mostly I been playing freerolls, but also few tournaments from their IronMan Series.
The field is really weak for sure. So I'll take some more shots on their tournaments in the future.

Btw, they have daily Streamers-Freerolls with not so big Prize Pool in it 1000 UAH (around $42), but with a bounty on Streamer's head (don't remember anymore how much exactly, but I believe between $10 and $15, but not sure). The passwords will be released on twitch.com/pokermatch 5 minutes before the start of the freeroll. Don't worry to be late, they have also late reg. :)

Sometimes they have really cool and easy satellites or freebuys to their Series (like IronMan before for example), where you can win $10 or $20 tickets for free or just spending some dozen cents for rebuys and add-ons.

Also, they have some promo for cash players with leaderboard, but as I'm not playing cash, I don't know much about it.

Also, sometimes you can have a chance to play with their ambassador Evgeny Katchalov a SNG for about just $5, which is pretty sick thing actually. Because that guy is known for playing real high stakes usually.

Hope it helps and good luck! What's the nickname, btw? Maybe will see you there. ;)

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips

Yes, I do sometimes. Same nickname. :)
Mostly I been playing freerolls, but also few tournaments from their IronMan Series.
The field is really weak for sure. So I'll take some more shots on their tournaments in the future.

Btw, they have daily Streamers-Freerolls with not so big Prize Pool in it 1000 UAH (around $42), but with a bounty on Streamer's head (don't remember anymore how much exactly, but I believe between $10 and $15, but not sure). The passwords will be released on twitch.com/pokermatch 5 minutes before the start of the freeroll. Don't worry to be late, they have also late reg. :)

Sometimes they have really cool and easy satellites or freebuys to their Series (like IronMan before for example), where you can win $10 or $20 tickets for free or just spending some dozen cents for rebuys and add-ons.

Also, they have some promo for cash players with leaderboard, but as I'm not playing cash, I don't know much about it.

Also, sometimes you can have a chance to play with their ambassador Evgeny Katchalov a SNG for about just $5, which is pretty sick thing actually. Because that guy is known for playing real high stakes usually.

Hope it helps and good luck! What's the nickname, btw? Maybe will see you there. ;)

Thank you very much Al! :)

I got ticket for IronMan tournaments...

My nickname is same as here...see you there :D

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I place sports bets on this site. But I do not play poker there, I prefer more popular sites.

D

Dmitro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I look closely at Pokermatch. This room seems suspicious.

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's I play pokermatch, recently created a theme for this room but it has been deleted((

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks for the answers!

There was once a parimatch based on the iPoker network and there was very good poker. But now they are in a different network and there is nothing special. Very few players. The level of play is lower than on pokerstars. Play if you want the money is withdrawn after verification.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Two or three years ago, I created an account on this site, but at that time, there were always very few players. So I actually did not play there at all. But if you have a free ticket, then obviously you need to give it a try.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Sometimes I place sports bets on this site. But I do not play poker there, I prefer more popular sites.

Do you have problem with withdraw money when you win at sports bets? :)

I look closely at Pokermatch. This room seems suspicious.

Why you think that? :)

That's I play pokermatch, recently created a theme for this room but it has been deleted((

Hmmm....why someone delete it? :)

Two or three years ago, I created an account on this site, but at that time, there were always very few players. So I actually did not play there at all. But if you have a free ticket, then obviously you need to give it a try.

I agree and I would give it a try... :)

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have problem with withdraw money when you win at sports bets? :)

Personally, I had no problem withdrawing money from this site. But a friend of mine who won a lot of money had trouble withdrawing money.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Personally, I had no problem withdrawing money from this site. But a friend of mine who won a lot of money had trouble withdrawing money.

What amount of money?

In 2 days, I'm + $23...I got about 200grn Tmoney when I reg to PockerMatch and than I play Windfalls(spin&go) hit few good spins... :D

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What amount of money?

In 2 days, I'm + $23...I got about 200grn Tmoney when I reg to PockerMatch and than I play Windfalls(spin&go) hit few good spins... :D

My friend bet on a football game and won about $ 400. After that, he provided all the necessary documents for re-verification. This verification lasted about two months and he was paid the full amount of money. But a month after that, his account was closed, without any explanation.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
My friend bet on a football game and won about $ 400. After that, he provided all the necessary documents for re-verification. This verification lasted about two months and he was paid the full amount of money. But a month after that, his account was closed, without any explanation.

$400 it's not much... hmmm, I send documents for verification last week, didn't get respond from them... + didn't get tickets transfer that I won...SO, good bye PokerMatch :)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi, I sometimes play, the room is so-so, tournaments with their structure are nonsense (my opinion), the cache is like everywhere else, nothing interesting, there are questions, ask, I’m from Ukraine,

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$400 it's not much... hmmm, I send documents for verification last week, didn't get respond from them... + didn't get tickets transfer that I won...SO, good bye PokerMatch :)
do not confuse, poker and bookmaker are different, once there was one office