Poker traffic

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,

I am on pokerstars. I just wanted to know at what time of the day poker traffic is the best. And also do you guys like to play in the morning or in the evening ?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The time of day depends on the time zone you are in. USA players can’t play there so I believe the time the traffic is highest would be when it is evening in Europe as a lot of the players are from Russia, Ukraine, germany, UK, etc. Also a lot from brazil as well so they are on a little earlier. I find always lots of people on PokerStars all the time though.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The best time to play is different for everyone. First and foremost, it is about how one's state of mind is. Some people are at their best when it is evening and others again in the morning. You can always find people to play on pokerstars when you want to play tournaments, at the sit and gos it gets a little less late in the evening. But if the question is about when most people are on at pokerstars then I would also say towards evening. When it comes to which time you have the most chance to win then unfortunately I have to tell you such a time I can't tell you. you have to find out for yourself when you feel most comfortable to play poker and when and whether others prefer to play poker at other times does not relate to you.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess it depends of the time zone. Living in EET zone for me best time is after dinner time

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the Russian region, we have the largest influx of players in the evening. Late at night and early in the morning it is the quietest time to play.

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case, I see most of the traffic around 4:00 p.m. in South America and in Europe it should be 4 to 5 hours more.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always prefer to play poker in the evening, which is the busiest time to play.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lul funny thing is people saying 'Oh evening' and then you gota go check their country to understand what kind of evening are they talking about.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play in the evening, because in the morning my boss can catch me playing poker, so he will kick me out of the company...:)

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, we never know since everyone has his or her own timezone.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it depends of the poker room, specially if US players are allowed to play on the room or not. I usually like to play at night, so, for me it's better to play at ACR because it usually have more players at that time.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best time, in relation to Brazil where I live, is from midnight to 6 am, that is, in relation to your question, it is better to play at dawn. But, as Psyanide14 said in the post above, it depends on the time zone you are in. The parameters differ between regions of the globe, whose chronological time conventions are different.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
evening and weekends are the best times to play imo, for the softest games and number of games running.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing during the day, but unfortunately, the best time to play on PokerStars is at night in my country (GMT+7).

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play in the evening because I am at work during the day and I think it is all over the world