Poker star school does not surprise me any more.

A

Aline da silva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aiming at how they teach poker and prizes to get the attention of a website that was already good, this is just another facet for them, an action frustrated to distribute dollars tips to teach and attract more public to buy poker stars . They should be brighter, bring ideas that steal our attention and not scratch awards so as to simplify it is spreading a precarious teaching of poker that once was so

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play at the league, a shame what they do to it, it was a great game, and they destroy it.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ninety nine percent of people here on the forum would agree that the League was fine the way it was and the change was not good.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Their changes has gotten progressively worst especially with what they did with the league.

Their forum is also not nearly as active as it used and pales in comparison to Cardschat.

I do like the scratch cards though, big bang is event is still around which is good and I won a free $109 ticket for WCOOP on there this year I always still lookout for the one or two promotions they run but on a whole still disappointed what they did with the league.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the PS school forum in the early days were very active, their twitch at times had 100 -300 plus viewers, ,in my views it was a leader 4-5 years ago, but every year after it has slowly slipped away. It is truly in need of new management and may never recover their good ol days. The teachers like Dave are gone as are some of PS stars doing the learning sessions ,which would always do a couple of streams per month for the members minimum
Reminds me of just why CC has become an awesome site and friendly, probably the best forum/site going, hopefully we will get a Liive twitch channel soon so members can learn , from a live stream although it would be a big undertaking !!!!
Agreed its a shame as to what has happened and definitely the league was better in prior years

Last edited:
C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's sad, i stopped to play the gamesof Poker School, honestly i never won a huge amount of money, it was not about money. league format was interesting to play.

A

Aline da silva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also want to congratulate the Cardschat forum for the initiative to get in touch with players from all over the world, thus bringing many fundamental experiences:D

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will find it very surprising if any player disagree with the fact that the way pokerstars messed with The League ruined the whole experience. And I completely agree with canabero, its not only about the freeroll money that is less, it was fun to play to the previous format.

As for the Scratch prizes you can get from time to time I had the same opinion with Joiesi, until ACR gave me two 11$ tourney tickets without ever depositing a cent. That got me thinking.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at least they continue to make good promotions their ticket school have been useful to me several times. I really like
Scratch & Match times you can win good tickets.
1.10 is my favorite ticket.