christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like playing on pokerstars more because in other poker software I feel that the speed for the game is slower or else the game freezes a lot the connection with Constance drops and some still have a problem with visibility it is little intelligible to the public that just starting out in poker How is my case So I would like to know which is the best poker software?

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I refer to the software in terms of gameplay and not appearance.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also prefer poker stars in terms of gameplay, I think it's the best software, even when my connection is not 100% still is very fast to play there. The worst one for me is GG Poker. If I had to choose another room besides PS for the software, I guess it would be 888poker.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Compared to both 888 Poker and ACR the software on PokerStars is more stable with less disconnections, that are usually resolved rather fast. Based on my experience complete server breakdowns, where tournaments have to be paused on cancelled, are more common on ACR than the other two sites.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars has always been extremely fast. With few exceptions (there have been issues from time to time) I’ve always preferred this site.

One that is terrible for lagging and freezing is ReplayPoker. It’s only a play money site but it is the host for our League games.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having neither problems with Pokerstars nor 888 maybe your internet connection is not so stable