Which Poker Site is Your Favorite

cardartist85

cardartist85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am interested to hear which poker sites are your favorite and why. For my money I enjoy playing at both pokerstars and GGPoker the most. Mainly due to the level of competition and the insanely great selections of tourneys they have at both. GGPoker actually feels as though they are on the cutting edge in a way that Pokerstars and Full Tilt used to be. I mean Pokerstars still is but with what's happened with covid and a lot of the wsop events being held on GGPoker its been a lot of fun playing there. Looking forward to hearing which ones are your favorites though.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Partly joining this thread because I would like to hear favorite sites from others and why as well.

As for me, I currently only have accounts at PokerStars and America's Cardroom (ACR). My first account was at PokerStars, but I can't play there for real money/freerolls because of U.S.A. 2011 Black Fridays laws :( I can apparently play freerolls for real money at ACR though. Don't really get the logic there though? Don't know which of the two sites is my favorite; certain things from each I like.

I also considered creating accounts at a few other sites like intertops or BetOnline, but I've also heard some horror stories about withdrawing money. Anyone confirm or deny this? As someone only at 2 sites right now, I am not really the best informed lol :D

D

DiamondBaron

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rounder poker site?

was wondering ...anyone played at Rounder's Poker?

they have a free,no deposit offer thru bankrol mob.....or 55% rakeback?..isnt that a high rakeback?..i never have signed up for any rakeback offers.....any body played there
??

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Pokerstars for sure as has unlimited array of mtts along with people to play with. No matter what time of the day , its always packed with so many choises

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont have any favourite room really. i play on all the big ones: stars, acr, gg, 888 and party. sometimes here sometimes there :D they all have pros and cons but if i have to choose it would probably be ACR . i like the rake and rakeback there and they are more generous than other big rooms like stars or party who have almost no freerolls and give next to nothing for free :laugh:

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

I tried GG poker but didn't like it I left it there and deleted it because of the graphics. I know this is stupid for someone, but for me it’s also an aspect. That's how I stayed at pokerstars. I feel like I will never find anything better. You may also no longer be interested in the novelty. :(

cardartist85

cardartist85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

I tried GG poker but didn't like it I left it there and deleted it because of the graphics. I know this is stupid for someone, but for me it’s also an aspect. That's how I stayed at pokerstars. I feel like I will never find anything better. You may also no longer be interested in the novelty. :(

Honestly man, since I made this post I have come to the same conclusion. Nothing compares to Pokerstars. For online poker I think they are the most trustworthy as well.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried playing only at Pokerstars, Everest poker, 888 and partypoker. I must say that PS is the best but 888 is not bad.

O

olivercito3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite is GGpoker and i like pokerstars too. so i play only on this 2