Which poker site are you using?

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing at 888 and partypoker regularly, 888 has always been my favorite poker site and with the new tournaments and their promotions it's where I play the longest every day, partypoker I'm still playing a lot but not as much as about two months ago because they changed their satellites and tournament guarantees

dzubis

dzubis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
If you can't play on PS, my second favorite room is 888poker because they offer good promotions for small stakes players like me.
Yes, i guess i can't. PS sent me message today that i got prema ban. Sucks ass.

LordSutch69

LordSutch69

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stay clear of ACR unless you like rigged poker sites. freerolls are starting to come back and here we go again with the same old players winning all the hands they play, total RTA cheater software and yes this site allows it so think about it before you deposit there.

F

ferlal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I perfer unibet with their monthly missions! At the beginning their quit easy, but at the later level you not some luck to het for example the requestet multiplikator at the Hexapro. I like the extra motivation which is coming with the prices for completing the missions. But I m not sure if I am positiv at the end of the month each time.

F

ferlal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
But do not play at unibet! You will get beaten by me! :)

F

ferlal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now the have a promotion that you get randomly freeroll-tickets for UOS-tournaments when you play hexapro.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Playing poker is not a walk in the park. Therefore, if you are a beginner, I advise you to turn to online resources that help you learn how to succeed in playing poker. Play at pokerstars and 888 Poker.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I give preference to Pokerstars and 888 poker, accounts from 2011. The interface and the list of game offers is extensive, these are not unimportant details for me:cool: