Which Poker Site Has the Worst Players?

A

arathon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am talking omaha and the easiest money i ever made was on fairpoker. Been offline for awhile so cant say now, but on a $25 depo to play in a forum challenge league i cashed out $200 twice and i think i still have some coins and a buck or 2.Want donks for holdem, try poker770. Be warned frustration to all who enter. Peace

starfall

starfall

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easiest money in Omaha was PokerHeaven (BOSS network?)... when there's a table going (which was too rare for my liking), making easy money playing made hands for as many raises as I could get. Doesn't seem to happen so much now... Party has long been good to me, with really bad players compared to the likes of Stars.
Did notice things tightening up on most of the sites after the US players ban, though. Harder to find an Omaha games on some sites, too

B

Bucsfan36

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Worst site

Probably party poker, just becasue the level of play for the most part is inexperienced. But you have to learn sometime. I agree with what your saying about fulltilt, that the level of play is high and more challenging. that's probably the main reason i play there now becasue that's the only way to make me a better player.

K

kazzeppo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
id say, pacific is worst, and party 2nd worst

I 2nd that, I love to play at pacific
partypoker.jpg

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If only played Everest for few day but it is with out of doubt the softest place if ever played on.
Every one thing K3 is the nuts and J5 is gold :D

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my experience Full Tilt has the biggest donks. At first i thought maybe it was just the lower limit tourny's but as i moved up in scale i found it to be almost exactly the same playing a $15 tournament(i was knocked out of one with AA against 72 suited when he two paired the river. to which the player exclaimed "**** aces". I was the bubble in a 1200 player tourny) as it was playing in the $1 tournys.

Granted I have only played at bodog(My fav so far), Full Tilt, Cake Poker, and poker stars.

N

ndirish620

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the biggest donks are at Bodog sense you got the other forms of gambling and maybe somebody won big and don't care to lose a few bucks

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't Party considered the fishbowl in terms of online poker?
I believe so, I made one initial deposit in April of $53 and have been grinding to my current running total of almost $160:D

G

GabryRox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd have to give my vote to Poker Stars. Here's why: I've gotten a 4 of a kiind, Aces there during an FR. I had the nut hand, as there were no chances of getting anything better. When I had trips, I bet $750, and I was called, so I re-raised it to $1250, and again he called. When quads came up on the river, I went all-in for $5150. Again he called, and showed a pair of 7s! I was thinking, "thanks for the free chips buddy!" Why why why would you call a re-raise when the board shows trip Aces????

LOL... cuz the guy had a boat! Stupid calls to be sure, but that was probably the best hand he had in a week:)

P

pokerdog777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lower limit ring games at FT are full of fish. you dont see any real compition till u start playing for real money. I think this is true on pretty much any site.

C

creatorofYUM

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want some real competition you have to play at Party Poker, no doubt, the best players play there. Matter of fact two of this past years WSOP final table guys were Party Poker players. Only play at Party tho if your game is tight, cause you could run into me and I have a 57% poker prohecy percentage in 10 person sit n go's. with about 340 under my belt. I don't like to brag tho, I didn't get my handle for nothing. Oh and with this being my first post here, Id like to say whats up to everybody.

Now for a little tid bit of knowledge:

Ulimate bet is mostly your proto-typical "good" but not "pro" competition. They can be destroyed on all limits by great players, morso than loose a$$'s which you find on all sites. Basically they will lay down quality hands to you if you represent them correctly.

Pacific Poker has some horrible players that will bend over and let you take all there chips from them. All you need to bust them is two random cards and patience as they are a weak a$$ bunch of weak-sauce limpers, who have little sence of the game. Very little.

Full Tilt, and Poker Stars, have the second and third strongest competition, behind Party Poker.

Oh yeah dont play on Pacific Poker they have screwed me over with dissconections up the ying yang.

I don't think I have given a definative answer on the weak poker sites, but Party Poker is definately not one of them. You need a minimum of 2 years experience before you tread those waters.

Well, I'm assuming this guy is either high, drunk, completely kidding, and/or most likely not an English major. First of all, to the original poster, if you're American, your window of opporunity may have been closed with the ban of several action-bound poker sites, as the sites that allow Americans now are predominantly incredibly difficult to play on for most players (successfully at least). However, if you do have to wonderful opportunity to play on whatever site you wish, partypoker is by far and large the easiest poker site to win on. If, however, you would like to torture yourself with ultra-tight, boring, completely NIT-like poker players, I encourage you to play at Pokerstars or full tilt poker---and may I support the latter claim with a brief example, when earlier today I was reading a post here, and someone said, "That sounds much too loose to be calling a 4x BB raise with KQs..." Now, mind you, this statement was made when addressing a 6-max NL game while holding QKs on the BUTTON!!! My, oh my, how the game has changed for the worse (and boring)...

C

CLARBADEN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the worst poker site is ultimate bet becuase the players always try to make up reasons for their horrible play. but the site is profitable becuase theres a "bet pot button" so instead of making a normal bet its always pot sized becuase people are lazy so you can extract the most money out of them.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Well, I'm assuming this guy is either high, drunk, completely kidding, .
I totally agree with you here, but you forgot to mention how shy he is also. But I suppose if he plays at party he could be as good as he says due to the donkeys that play there.

L

lewis010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my experience Full Tilt has the biggest donks. At first i thought maybe it was just the lower limit tourny's but as i moved up in scale i found it to be almost exactly the same playing a $15 tournament(i was knocked out of one with AA against 72 suited when he two paired the river. to which the player exclaimed "**** aces". I was the bubble in a 1200 player tourny) as it was playing in the $1 tournys.

Granted I have only played at Bodog(My fav so far), Full Tilt, Cake Poker, and Poker Stars.

totally agree.. there are too many donks at ftp and no only in the freerolls.. i have been playing also dollards freerolls and its the same really.... 1. Fult tlit Poker
2. Pokerstars

bonflizubi

bonflizubi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's probably different for tourney vs. cash.

I play almost entirely tourneys and play on UB, Bodog and FT.

-Bodog has a solid core of good players- and they'll play a $10 tny just as soon s they'd play the $100 - all depending on teh schedule. Mixed in with that are the typical donks.

-FT I think the observations are fair on this thread. A bunch of donks mizxed with skilled players, the ratio flipping as you move up in stakes somewhat. I find I have a really tough time at the $24 level as compared to say $3-$10.

-Just started playing on UB. weird mix of complete sharks and donks. I Love the snipers for that reason. Get a couple kills from guys playing poor and you are close to your buyin back.

All that said, I wonder how much advertising affects all this. Does Full TIlt get more new people with all the ads?

M

Metalwarrior

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely put Rosso Poker on top.
All the failed poker players are there. ;)

fin2head

fin2head

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worst

All have their share of weak players or the player trying luck out and playing russian roulette with all in preflop from first hand till they lose. Hang tight and play solid poker and the competetion get good at any place you play. To win a tournament is tough no matter where you play. Playing in ring games is different usually the better players are playing.