Poker Site Influencer Loyalty

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today we saw Kevin Martin, aTwitch poker stream and ex reality TV star sign with GG poker.

Now my issue with this is that within couple years he has been signed to pokerstars, partypoker and now GG. What are we supposed to read into that? Clearly these sites don't inspire any loyalty. They are just a paycheck.

Is there no loyalty in online poker anymore, this week Kevin will be telling us how they have the best tournaments and quirky but fun animations whilst probably wanting to be able to play the Sunday Million on PS.

So what are your thoughts, are we just all suckers constantly following these influencers?

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Are we suckers - nah! It really depends on what we take away from the stream. I'm only interested to observe how a streamer plays, where one plays is not my concern. I have already made up my mind where I am going to play and nothing is going to change that. I do like Kevin though, he has a nice way of commenting his every move.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We don't respond to all ads,just like here...He makes money on it,and we choose what we like...