Poker site

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best pokersite for you ? Where is the best for bonus? Which poker site win you the biggest money?
My favorite is absolut pokerstars, but i am just try this and bet365 and unibet. my biggest win is 900$ at spin&go ..

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My favorite poker room used to be FTP. I really liked that there, after registration at the SnG HU, a new SnG for registration was created always, and so on ad infinitum. And now my favorite poker room is of course PS...

At what limit and for how much SNG did you win this $ 900?

My biggest win of the day was in the freeroll )) It was a winning of about $ 1200 for first place.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I played in several places but I always ended up returning to pokerstars:driver:

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker room used to be FTP. I really liked that there, after registration at the SnG HU, a new SnG for registration was created always, and so on ad infinitum. And now my favorite poker room is of course PS...

At what limit and for how much SNG did you win this $ 900?

My biggest win of the day was in the freeroll )) It was a winning of about $ 1200 for first place.
Wooow that is nice win! Congratulations! :D
100% Sping&go . So that is not too good, but that is the biggest win ever. :bike: