Poker rooms that looks same

C

copyyy125

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually playing at partypoker , 888poker , pokerstars.

So i told myself why not let me check some new poker rooms and i started playing on
WiliamHill , Bet365 , Red Kiings , Red star and all i can see is that poker rooms have excatly same software , Lobby , Skins , Even same options for settings/promotions/bonuses so i decided to ask here are this poker rooms run by one big company or what its just too weird for me too see this kinda of stuff.

Even 2,3 of them have same Welcome bonuses for new players such a about 28freerolls tickets worth 50e

So did anyone played on this sites and how are you expiriences

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its all about competition and advertising. Who gets more people to the site = wins.

J

jaybird1017

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played online much since the US bust a decade ago (or whenever), but I recall many sites having the same software. And if I'm not mistaken I believe you may well be playing against players from those other rooms who are on the same network. That wasn't true for some of the bigger sites, like PartyPoker, FullTilt, PokerStars, UltimateBet.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the meaning is everywhere - to earn more money..)))
:bandit:

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Well, I just know about william hill and Titan Poker, that they belong to the same network. Maybe also some of your further mentioned also belong to iPoker network.
They have just slightly different skins and slightly different promos.

About experiences I can say, that I always have connection problems with them.
What is not so with 888 or PokerStars and Partypoker.

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they are just different skins they come from same company, the difference is that some of them are allowed in some countries while the other not .

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Netbet, Bet365, William Hill, Coral Poker, betfair, Titan poker, Winner (and I believe there are others that I don't know) are rooms of the same network. It's iPoker.

Betsafe, RedStar, RedKings (+ others, again) is another network, MPN (or just Microgaming).

Rooms of the same network are fairly similar, obviously (with minor differences). But the two networks (and their rooms respectively) differ from each other. What may seem similar to you is that both of these networks use euro as their default currency. That's it.

And then there are some rooms as BetOnline, PokerDom, PokerMira (+ other rooms?) that have the same software (probably it's bought from third sides), but as far as I know they have nothing in common and don't belong to a network, although have the same poker clients.

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
iwont20 is on point with his post right above mine. Some of these rooms are under the same umbrella and are very similar with only a few minor difference such as the name. It all comes down to the advertising and marketing, where they are able to and what meets market demand. I do occasionally jump around between rooms to try out new features/sites and just switch things up. I have my main two which take up 99% of my time on here though, which are pretty different from one another (acr/bol) I like it that way.