Poker rooms and the healthy competition for visibility and new players joining

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have noticed an increase in investments and improvements in all poker rooms. This is probably due to the growing demand and adhesion of new players.
With the beginning of social isolation I gradually noticed an increase in the field of tournaments in general.
And the competition and competition for space and visibility that occurs between poker sites only benefits players more and more! Here is my thanks to all the rooms that are always working to improve the experience of their players.
888: He made a makeover in his lobby that was excellent, and also made the stack size available in big blinds.
ACR that is improving its system to identify bots and working hard on improvements that are noticed every day.
Among so many other rooms ... I'm sorry if I didn't say them all but it would take a lot of lines!
Now just a curiosity: In the past, rooms used to send a birthday present, like a ticket or a few dollars ... But this year I spent my birthday blank day, I didn't even receive a birthday card from any room ... it was the 13th / 02.
I don't know if this is due to the complaints I make .... Because I want you to know that I also appreciate your good attitudes and when I complain or because I realized that you guys can improve something or something is going wrong.
A hug from a poker lover!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure COVID-19 has been good for online poker, which is of course on a rather tragic background. I also fear, online poker might see a bit of a collapse, when COVID-19 restrictions are finally lifted. I think, a lot of people will feel, its then time to finally get out in the world, and that sitting in front of a computer playing poker will be pretty much at the bottom of their list :)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I advise you to just play poker and enjoy the game. Improve your skills, gain experience, and build your bankroll. Your patience is the only thing that can bring you profit.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure COVID-19 has been good for online poker, which is of course on a rather tragic background. I also fear, online poker might see a bit of a collapse, when COVID-19 restrictions are finally lifted. I think, a lot of people will feel, its then time to finally get out in the world, and that sitting in front of a computer playing poker will be pretty much at the bottom of their list :)

Well put, I also thought about it ... and we also don't know for sure what will happen after this pandemic or even if there will be after ...

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I advise you to just play poker and enjoy the game. Improve your skills, gain experience, and build your bankroll. Your patience is the only thing that can bring you profit.

how?

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for 6 years i don't remember any birthday gifts from poker rooms, apparently i'm not a valuable player at all

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for 6 years i don't remember any birthday gifts from poker rooms, apparently i'm not a valuable player at all
But they gave even if you were not a player with a lot of money in your account ... But now it must have changed. I have had party poker for about 10 years. 888 Poker too. The party sent $ 10. But what impressed me most was that no room sent at least one congratulating birthday card, this is a lack of appreciation given that they could set up an automated email for each player's date

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very simple, step by step. To get started, take our free course. It will help you gain valuable knowledge.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

I just didn't understand what this subject has to do with my post ... I know the course and saw some parts, I enjoyed many things but it is more for those who are starting ...
And it is also very overwhelming since my main language is not English ... so slang and certain poker terms are confusing. For me to be able to better enjoy the foreign material, it is in this case that it is written.