Which poker rooms do you enjoy a better look?

cese1962

cese1962

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which poker rooms do you enjoy a better look?
I always receive several promotions of new Poker Rooms with free bonuses for new players and some do not even require an initial deposit.
But what I want to discuss is more than that.
Just like me, I believe that many of you have given up and no longer stay in some poker rooms for another reason.
Some rooms do not bother to present software with acceptable visuals.
Some are very friendly, with a very small thinking and a game of poker as a game for children presenting colors and look quite ridiculous and tiring.
They need a majority of 18 years, so who participates, are more mature people.
A good website needs to contemplate a scheme of coherent cores that balance a visual identity that makes its use enjoyable. With a very clear hierarchy of contents and a page was not approved visually.
In my judgment a PokerStar is way ahead of the other rooms.
I would like a sharing of all peoples without doubt of bonuses and promotions, but without term of visual and practicality, putting in order all the rooms enumerating from how best to worse.
Thank you.
Celso Segovia

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course, pokerstars is much better than all the other poker rooms . I think it will not be long room, capable to equally compete with PS

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer fulltilt poker there is so many bonus and various tournament buy in and nice sofware.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best and FTP and 888poker pq has more promotions and does not have much Racker as it has in pokerstar