Which poker rooms are allowed in Macedonia?

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello all can i know please pokerstars player and 888 poker players from north macedonia how will play poker in this sites we cant play and we cant deposit ....please i need help thank you all

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Easiest way to make sure which poker rooms are available for country X would be to go whatever poker site and act like new client to see are your country accepted, no ?!?

Not giving any (double) guarantees but as of august 2020 it looks like from these sites which offer cc events intertops and partypoker are the only ones where you can play (legally) ...

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well,at least you can register at GGpoker or Natural8(both GGnetwork skins).They both accept players from Macedonia

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easiest way to make sure which poker rooms are available for country X would be to go whatever poker site and act like new client to see are your country accepted, no ?!?

Not giving any (double) guarantees but as of august 2020 it looks like from these sites which offer cc events intertops and partypoker are the only ones where you can play (legally) ...
hi yes bro but why they not allowed now my country to not play in pokerstars and 888 Poker im playing much of 12 years

B

BigBadBoss1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello all can i know please pokerstars player and 888 poker players from north macedonia how will play poker in this sites we cant play and we cant deposit ....please i need help thank you all
Hi Amniasti, I am from North Macedonia too, from Prilep, I've been playing on pokerstars since 2010 and now they decided to leave and not to offer games to us anymore. I tried to register and play on 888poker, partypoker, unibet, but they are not offering games for us in North Macedonia too :(
The best place where we can play now is AmericasCardroom.com. Players from the whole world can play on AmericasCardroom.com including players from the US. The number of players is lower than pokerstars and the player number is like 888poker.
All you have to do is to Download the client from AmericasCardroom.com >>> Create an Account>>> Open new EcoPayz Account from ecopayz.com and verify it (the same like skrill.com and neteller.com)>>> Deposit money to EcoPayz>>> and then in the Americas Cardroom cashier deposit using the option EcoPayz.>>> Have fun playing poker online again from home :)
Let me know after you done depositing and playing (I will also tell you how to get 27% rakeback too - how to enable the option for it, because you will have 2 options 27% rakeback or tournament bonus tickets), and also tell other people who have the same problem so we can save time to people and also help them play again :) let me know if you have any further trouble friend and feel free to ask me in Macedonian language too :)
All the best and good luck at the tables bro

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

Hi Amniasti, I am from North Macedonia too, from Prilep, I've been playing on pokerstars since 2010 and now they decided to leave and not to offer games to us anymore. I tried to register and play on 888poker, partypoker, unibet, but they are not offering games for us in North Macedonia too :(
The best place where we can play now is AmericasCardroom.com. Players from the whole world can play on AmericasCardroom.com including players from the US. The number of players is lower than pokerstars and the player number is like 888poker.
All you have to do is to Download the client from AmericasCardroom.com >>> Create an Account>>> Open new EcoPayz Account from ecopayz.com and verify it (the same like skrill.com and neteller.com)>>> Deposit money to EcoPayz>>> and then in the Americas Cardroom cashier deposit using the option EcoPayz.>>> Have fun playing poker online again from home :)
Let me know after you done depositing and playing (I will also tell you how to get 27% rakeback too - how to enable the option for it, because you will have 2 options 27% rakeback or tournament bonus tickets), and also tell other people who have the same problem so we can save time to people and also help them play again :) let me know if you have any further trouble friend and feel free to ask me in Macedonian language too :)
All the best and good luck at the tables bro
hi hey thank you bro so much appreciate it thank you

B

BigBadBoss1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi hey thank you bro so much appreciate it thank you
Hey bro please tell us which method you used to deposit cash and play on AmericasCardroom when you start playing there. I want to know because I only used one method to deposit money on AmericasCardroom.

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I shared a table with Macedonian players on the PokerStars and natural8 platforms

Mac Poker