Poker Room with Healthy Chat

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kinda tired of trying to be social with the chatbox and getting no response except for the occasional "lol" when some donkey with ish like 27o cracks my aces :p.

Does anyone know some more social poker rooms? Maybe even some kinda camchat poker site?

Thanks

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a cam chat poker site years ago, but most folks weren't any more social.

Your best bet is to join the Cardschat League. I've seen the most and best chat during those games.

I've also noticed that some of the play money games on pokerstars have regulars who love to get to know each other and chat much more socially than the real money players.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was a cam chat poker site years ago, but most folks weren't any more social.

Your best bet is to join the Cardschat League. I've seen the most and best chat during those games.

I've also noticed that some of the play money games on Pokerstars have regulars who love to get to know each other and chat much more socially than the real money players.

Thanks Matt, guess I'll be trying some play money games :D

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They had camchat on 888 poker few years ago. I played few times and it was very interesting. I don't know why they got a rid of it..