Poker room,Which one is easy?

shpeko42

shpeko42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys tell me where you play in poker online.I always play only pokerstars and never play another,but now for me intresting where i can play and which poker room with easy players.Where are you play?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Americas Cards Room or Poker888

3betfish

3betfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh,thanks you. I dont see that page on cardchat.Maybe i not attentive.) so thank you very much for the link

What poker rooms,do you play and What do you think whitch easy for you?

I enjoy playing on ignition because anonymous tabling. Nobody has statistics on you so you can play TAG or NIT style and then adapt based on information you may pick up during session.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
888Poker

Hi, I know what you're asking about, sometimes Poker players seems too much agressive no matter where, "on-line or real", we need to take care of the bankroll, and when no-matter how you call with trips, or street, and losing. just take some time. another try 88poker, Luck will be back soon.GG.

shpeko42

shpeko42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I know what you're asking about, sometimes Poker players seems too much agressive no matter where, "on-line or real", we need to take care of the bankroll, and when no-matter how you call with trips, or street, and losing. just take some time. another try 88poker, Luck will be back soon.GG.

Thx for your answer, i try play 888poker

B

Banderasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For cash games the softest network is the IDN poker. The traffic is second after Pokerstars.

rikoberto

rikoberto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys tell me where you play in poker online.I always play only pokerstars and never play another,but now for me intresting where i can play and which poker room with easy players.Where are you play?

I will agree with most of previous guys..888poker is a good choice,as players field is kinda softer from Pokerstars.One other good option but with less traffic is Netbet poker site..i really like it..Finally a 3rd standard option,also softer than Pokerstars is Americas Cardroom.
Goodluck :)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play PokerStars and 888 poker, for me these are excellent poker rooms with good players!