Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you are looking for a lot of free games, you will not like the pokerstars poker room, there are a lot of such free games and quick withdrawals are immediately transferred to your cards without a problem, this is a big plus

P

pokeratis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
i think pokerstars is the best,but if you are new i recommend you play on GGpoker or PartyPoker cause the rakeback is much better
Thanks, I'll definitely check it out

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer PokerStars, but GGPoker if you are new. You should search and register through a link that has some added bonus. I still regret I did not do that.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I particularly like 888poker, and I think I would recommend this room because in the first place they give many benefits to players, from deposits and withdrawals to customer service, always provide the best care, as for tournaments, they have several daily freroll where they give you the opportunity to grow without investing any penny of dollar.

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I like PS for two reasons, they have a simple but effective interface and they have quick payouts usually around 24 hours.

While 888 payouts can take weeks.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played on a lot of rooms but Pokerstars is my favourite. I like the interface, they propose many different formats of SNG and MTT and the field is interestind as well. A lot of good players and only a few gamblers.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best poker room for beginners is definitely 888 poker. It has a large number of freerolls, gives you a chance to try to earn your first money without investing

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would recommend 888 poker. It has a large number of freerolls, a weak field, a user-friendly interface

R

rapione98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion I have really liked 888poker, but I don't like the layout.
and I like GGpoker for the look, but I didn't adapt to the stack adaptations.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
tried to play pokerstars I really like it with its design try if you haven't played there yet you should like it unsubscribe if you like it

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't access GG poker from my country, so Pokerstars it must be that site is a bit better that 888

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
There are many online poker sites to choose from and the best one for you may depend on your personal preferences and the specific features you are looking for. Some popular options include PokerStars, 888poker, GG poker and partypoker. It is also recommended to read reviews and compare the available options before deciding on a specific site.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For starting players I'd recommend 888poker as they have IMO the best loyalty program and also you'll have lots of daily freerolls to help you build/ improve your bankroll... also, like @Atararo14 said, there are quite a few popular options out there and 'the best' may depend on your personal preferences, so my advice is for you to try all available poker sites in your country and not stick to just one room(tho you can have one where you play more often and/or keep most of your bankroll on).

GLGL at the tables!

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Id say Pokerstar is still the best honestly speaking best features, most games to select from, and more opportunities to build micros to Millions:)

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am really jealous those from other countries who can have different sites to compare.I prefer pokerstars