RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
@888Rep is not giving efficient support anywhere nor here they answer, I don't know why? so I don't recommend 888 for the time being, I can't resolve simple issues, it's a regrettable fact. I play pokerstars constantly but I've noticed a lot of bad, especially on the River they didn't reset the system and the bad are repetitive... I've been liking the GGpoker that I got to know through cardschat recently. So my favorite happened to be GGpoker.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which poker room recommends playing online at 888 but I think it would be good to try my luck in another room:D
I am not sure which jurisdiction you are in but if available I would rate the Poker rooms as: 1st- GG Poker, 2nd-888 Poker, 3rd -ACR and last and definitely least PokerStars

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on Pokerstars and 888. I definitely prefer Pokerstars even if they had some issues recently. I don't like the 888 client, too flashy. Moreover their field is very particular: a lot of "very recreational players" who only want to gamble. It can sometimes be profitable but you get more bad beats than on Pokerstars.
About Pokerstars, the players level'is higher and you can face very skilled players. But it's interesting and gives you a chance to improve your own game.
I also tried GG but apparently they don't have Sit and Gos so I left.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always PokerStars the best platform

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i would always recommend GGPoker, have GGCheers, GGCares, daily free flipouts and a lot of insane promotions with huge value. You can even win a jackpot bounty atm up to 1 million bucks if u K.O somebody.

R

Rocketgyn

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars and 888poker is the best rooms for me

S

skulij

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played 888 for a couple months, all kinds of connection problems, the same fishy big stack hitting 3 outers on rivers over and over and finally a download of new version that just crapped out. Went to GG and really enjoying it. My only complaint is the tournaments in the evenings when I play seem mostly to be bounty ones, I only play tournaments and while I like bounties now and then I much prefer regular ones. GG>888 IMO.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I recommend the poker rooms that allow you to deposit and withdraw in Cryptocurrencies such as GGPoker, Natural8 or AméricasCardroom

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would steer clear from 888 unless if your a tournament player. There rake/rakeback structure is terrible.

kosmopoker

kosmopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I dont know how Pokerstras is today, but at least on 888 Poker you can find a lot of decent freerolls if you want to warm up before to go money or to build a minimum bankroll. Also the support is sometime kindly, it depends on what operator you find.

K

kostja007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It kind of depends what you're looking for:
  • GGPoker has the lowest rake, biggest game selection, best interface, good rake back, and largest guarantees. It also has the most skilled players, so you'll be up against strong opponents in the late stages of tournaments, or occasionally at the cash tables.
  • Pokerstars is like a slightly worse version of GGPoker (in my opinion) with more rake and worse rake back. GG has added a lot more series this year, so PS doesn't even have the edge with events like COOP and Micromillions.
Pokerstars has a much lower rake. GG even takes rake of potts if goes 3bet/fold.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
for online players in USA from unregulated states,ACR is the best, but sadly there isnt much else to choose from . unlike Better from above i have lots of gripes : suspended tournies , disconnections , tables that dont immediately open when you enter. i have issues almost every day . they have updates regularly and it doesnt seem to help .

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For visual reasons, I prefer Pokerstars. The gameplay is good there too, not to mention security... The more famous a site/program, the more secure it is.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally find PokerStars and GGPoker the best.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like 888 as a poker room because of the convenience and simplicity of the lobby! Basically, I play most tournaments in this room. I'm also registered on pokerstars, but it's harder for me to navigate the lobby and in my opinion there are fewer freerolls compared to 888! Good luck!

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd recommend BOL/SB, they have good promos, good traffic and overall are just a good site to play on.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
@888Rep is not giving efficient support anywhere nor here they answer, I don't know why? so I don't recommend 888 for the time being, I can't resolve simple issues, it's a regrettable fact. I play PokerStars constantly but I've noticed a lot of bad, especially on the River they didn't reset the system and the bad are repetitive... I've been liking the GGpoker that I got to know through cardschat recently. So my favorite happened to be GGpoker.
I had feedback from 888 support here on Cardschat so I can answer them here, but I can't solve it here because I need to confirm my identity and it's not possible to confirm it here, but it's a site that I played and liked, just this question of account recovery that is being difficult, a pity.

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Which poker room recommends playing online at 888 but I think it would be good to try my luck in another room:D
You have already chosen the best room, the rest are worse.

P

pokeratis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hi there. which poker room would you recommend to a completely new poker player. Where is the best place to deposit and withdraw. And which room has the best bonus?