azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Which poker room recommends playing online at 888 but I think it would be good to try my luck in another room:D

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello, if you are a beginner player, then 888 room is perfect. There you can try yourself in a large number of freerolls. In addition, the level of players on 888 is not high enough. This is due to the fact that poker software is prohibited.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
For me poker stars is the best. I play there as long I started to play poker. But also I would like to try GG poker, but unfortunately is restricted in my area. I heard is decent software. So anyway I would recommend you Poker Stars because at the micro stakes is decent light field, and its a lot money out there to grab. Plus you can choose between larger size of field or smaller, depends on what you prefer.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm going to try G.G. next. :)
Good plan imo. I've noticed that many players are migrating to GG. I've been wanting to but just haven't had the time. (although I think I'm -$700'ish' on there from some MTT's). Hoping to get started on there this weekend.

good luck to you!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good plan imo. I've noticed that many players are migrating to GG. I've been wanting to but just haven't had the time. (although I think I'm -$700'ish' on there from some MTT's). Hoping to get started on there this weekend.

good luck to you!
For any and all of our previous posts or discussions regarding any particular poker platforms I really harbour no definitive opinions regarding any site one way or the other and more accurately remain on the fence as a fairly philosophical (if not sceptical) individual.

That doesn't necessarily have any bearing on my personal recommendation of G.G. over any other previously squirrel-favoured poker distributors, just that a breath of fresh air feels due and GG. is clearly the up & coming/new big player.

G.G.'s success and the continued exodus/turmoil at Stars should (you might hope) inspire them to pull their fingers out, although sadly it's possible they've been superglued apparently.

Sad state of affairs for what was really a special place once upon a time.

Apologies for the verbose, dragging and unrequested elaboration P.O. - just wanted to clarify any misunderstandings my friend!

Wishing you all the best on and off the felts too, please do ping me a P.M. letting me know the latest if you have time.

Kind Regards,

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you are lucky and constantly win with luck, then stop you definitely go to PokerStars they love this:LOL:

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite site is 888. However, other sites also have their advantages. I have accounts on 5 different sites, but in general I prefer to play on 888 or PokerStars.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me Poker Stars is the best. I play there as long I started to play poker. But also I would like to try GG poker, but unfortunately is restricted in my area. I heard is decent software. So anyway I would recommend you Poker Stars because at the micro stakes is decent light field, and its a lot money out there to grab. Plus you can choose between larger size of field or smaller, depends on what you prefer.
I fully support, more and more I come to the conclusion that PS today is the best poker site, and it would be logical for all beginners to start playing there

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love 888, ACR, and PS. I would love to try GG poke howver it is not available in my country at the moment and I heard many positive things about GG poker.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker Stars is the best for me so far, but GG Poker is on my heels.

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if u cant play in 888poker dont go to pokerstars :devilish:
Pokerstars is a swamp of unbelievable idiots and mooore coolers.

Dont rec PS! Because a tournaments have a lot of players and low priz.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
888 Poker is good , I believe all big poker rooms are good , if you have access to them , go play . Unfortunately some are available in one country, some others not

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It kind of depends what you're looking for:
  • GGPoker has the lowest rake, biggest game selection, best interface, good rake back, and largest guarantees. It also has the most skilled players, so you'll be up against strong opponents in the late stages of tournaments, or occasionally at the cash tables.
  • Pokerstars is like a slightly worse version of GGPoker (in my opinion) with more rake and worse rake back. GG has added a lot more series this year, so PS doesn't even have the edge with events like COOP and Micromillions.
  • Party Poker, iPoker sites (William Hill, Paddy Poker, etc..) and WPN sites (Black Chip/ACR) would be equivalent to 888 for games (IMO), player quality, rake, etc... from what I've seen, Keep in mind WPN sites are unregulated, so Phil Nagy can run away with your bankroll if he really wanted to.
  • Ignition has the objectively worst players, based on input I've gotten from pros who play across sites, and the anonymity means you won't get your play stats tracked. The downside is that there aren't many games running, so you'll have to be selective about when you play.
  • Poker Bros I can't speak to, but I would imagine it would depend on who is running the club you join as to your experience. There are plenty of horror stories on here of people unable to withdraw due to their club's manager disappearing, so personally I would stay away from this site.
These are the sites I know about, though Bet Online is also a thing, most likely similar to ignition for quality. Personally I don't play on sites outside of GG as I don't see a benefit to paying more rake for essentially the same games on a worse client. All in all I'd try out GGPoker as a next step, and go from there.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
best poker site is ggpoker cause they give a lot of rakeback back

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I definitely recommend party poker

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You cant be in trouble with 888 poker and pokerstars...

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello. I play 888poker all the time because there are a lot of new and bad players (fish). But sometimes I want to play in other rooms, but I can't choose which ones, so that there is also a lot of game and a lot of fish. Please recommend poker rooms. I have already played GGpoker, I want to play somewhere else

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just stop it, don't play on 888 lol. So many better options.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love ACR because it reminds me too much of full tilt. I really wish they expanded to the other games but they're focused on holdem because its their niche. Good site, I really don't have complaints about it.

ACR