Poker Room Conspiracies

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you ever feel like a certain poker room has it out for sometimes? I swear to god pokerstars just wants all my money lol. It's the only site where I once in a while go on a horrible losing streak and keep catching bad beats. Maybe I just got to play a little tighter?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps the fact is that PokerStars has the strongest field compared to other poker rooms? Unfortunately, I also often see fantastically incredible hands. And I see too often, than the probability theory suggests. But we can never say for sure. This is known only to a very small circle of people who have access directly to the software running on the poker room servers.

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play anywhere on line and have the same effects.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I swear to everything I love that pokerstars has the worst bad beats of any online site. I have taken so many incredible bad beats that I sometimes believe that it is rigged. I mean I could list a couple of the uncanny bad beats I have taken but I know everyone has the same experience on Stars. So I keep plugging away and believe I am going to hit a lucky run.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A streak of bad luck happens to everyone from time to time. And there is no conspiracy in this, it's just part of poker.

antonios007

antonios007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play at pokerstar and yes many times i also wonder about it,with all those things i've seen there,. i guess we will never trully know.

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have come to the conclusion that online play is too easily manipulated by the provider. It is not regulated and the provider gets to dictate the program. After some research I believe you are AI profiled. I would like to hear some thoughts on this. Ex.
After 5-10 hands my id seems to be targeted to get small wins then provided a great hand just to be trashed by a river or turn 1 in 3 chance card. once maybe but multiple times no I think I will stay at the tables where u get a non programmed shuffle and deal.

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
manipulated online AI computer programs

I posted the below before just wanted to clarify some points. AI stands for "Artificial Intelligence" programming or sometimes call Machine Learning programs.
AI profiled means based off your play habits or betting tendencies you have stored patterns that the program will bet based on your previous habits. To counter this you must bet out side your normal tendency and cognitively make bets or take draws not in your normal pattern. Trick is to know when to do this and not hurt your stack,

This happens in real play sure but the data retained of a real human is far less than that of a AI program database .
My conclusion is that all online play will not be fair till a standardized no AI database program is allowed to collect data and profile a user.

I have come to the conclusion that online play is too easily manipulated by the provider. It is not regulated and the provider gets to dictate the program. After some research I believe you are AI profiled. I would like to hear some thoughts on this. Ex.
After 5-10 hands my id seems to be targeted to get small wins then provided a great hand just to be trashed by a river or turn 1 in 3 chance card. once maybe but multiple times no I think I will stay at the tables where u get a non programmed shuffle and deal.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always feel when I win money I lose it all within the same day and its always bad beats.

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Play at multiple sites and you will see it's the same. All can't be rigged no?

T

tayday79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you ever feel like a certain poker room has it out for sometimes? I swear to god Pokerstars just wants all my money lol. It's the only site where I once in a while go on a horrible losing streak and keep catching bad beats. Maybe I just got to play a little tighter?
maybe your just playing too loose. and losing streaks is just part of poker. i lose 18 dollars on 1 dollar tables in a few hours

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps the fact is that PokerStars has the strongest field compared to other poker rooms? Unfortunately, I also often see fantastically incredible hands. And I see too often, than the probability theory suggests. But we can never say for sure. This is known only to a very small circle of people who have access directly to the software running on the poker room servers.

Yeah I was thinking same. The RNG isn't so random.

I think I might have been profiled, maybe because I'm not big depositer too

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Play at multiple sites and you will see it's the same. All can't be rigged no?
What do you think? Can't? Do you know anything about who makes each site's RNG software or anything about how a player can verify that a particular RNG is actually at work as opposed to a different one? There's just no information and a lot of wishful thinking on all sides. Only the poker site operators truly know.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We always remember the beats more then we remember the good runs.

I am in the minority that think luck plays a bigger factor in winning then most think.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing on PS and 888. All my pocket AA and KK were killed on the river. Strange trend. And mostly it happens in front of the bubble. Is the devil just in my computer or is he hiding in everyone's?

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing on PS and 888. All my pocket AA and KK were killed on the river. Strange trend. And mostly it happens in front of the bubble. Is the devil just in my computer or is he hiding in everyone's?

I think he's in my computer too lol. I try to stay away from all in calls unless I'm pot commited

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

With Pokerstars you can search a friend. They can team up on you so your fighting a hard to win battle.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of my poker career I thought so. But over the years, has ceased to be surprised. Since there is no pattern in what is happening. At all poker rooms you can see such distributions.