Which poker room choose ?

Being new player Which poker room should I chose?

• Total voters
chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there!!!!

I'm. New member and this group and also to poker ... I now how to play since many years but recently I started to studied a bit more.... And due to this pandemic I start to play online....

So my question is which poker room choose? As there are many platforms.... Perhaps you can say play in all of them. But I rather stay in one...

So which one for you is the best one? :cool:

Thanks in advance!!!!

Regards from mexico!!!

May the floop be with you*:D:p

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If you are indeed new you shouldn't stick to one certain site and join as many as you can instead so you'd take adventage of rooms various offers for new players etc ...

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say all of them too :) Because you can take advantage of all poker rooms promotions instead of only one.
If you only wants to open an account in one room, the decision for me it would depend if you're going to deposit or not. If yes, I would play on poker stars because it has the best tournament schedule and always has cash game traffic, also the fastest cashouts for me. If you're not going to deposit, Poker Stars offers almost no freerolls, so, I would choose another room like 888poker or ACR (they have freerolls everyday).
GL at the tables :)

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't tried them all, but if you only want one in the best known, i recommend Pokerstars, it has the widest choice of tables, tournaments, freerolls, etc ... But the best is to try for yourself. ;)

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's great information guys!!! Thanks a lot!!!

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It also depends of what games do you want to play. If you prefer 180 sng, or games other than holdem, choose pokerstars because they have the biggest fields in them. If you are playing mainly holdem, better choose party or unibet, because of better rakeback.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It won't hurt you to register and verify on all of these platforms. My choice settled on Unibet, because it is a very convenient betting site besides poker, well, this is for me personally. Therefore, I recommend that you figure it out and try your hand at all platforms and stay on the one that you like, after all, you should play and you should be happy with everything.

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It also depends of what games do you want to play. If you prefer 180 sng, or games other than holdem, choose pokerstars because they have the biggest fields in them. If you are playing mainly holdem, better choose party or Unibet, because of better rakeback.

This is awesome. I didn't know! Thank you so much! :D:D:D:D

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It won't hurt you to register and verify on all of these platforms. My choice settled on Unibet, because it is a very convenient betting site besides poker, well, this is for me personally. Therefore, I recommend that you figure it out and try your hand at all platforms and stay on the one that you like, after all, you should play and you should be happy with everything.

Yes!!! That's what I'm doing .. i already tired with partly poker but I ended deleting the App due to a very bad treatment from support.... So now I'm using 888... Gg.... And pokerstars ... But I'm gonna delete GG and gonna try unibet... :3 ;)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes!!! That's what I'm doing .. i already tired with partly poker but I ended deleting the app due to a very bad treatment from support.... So now I'm using 888... Gg.... And pokerstars ... But I'm gonna delete GG and gonna try unibet... :3 ;)

The support service is especially demanding:D

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend 888 Poker room because there are more chances of winning even if you make small deposits. There are also many freerolls in 888 poker where you can practice your playing skills well.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is my understanding being a novice in poker you enter all the rooms you can, then you choose the one of your preference, but the one I like the most is UNIBET.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
PokerStars is the one with the most traffic and juicy tournaments, you can start with little investment playing low levels.

D

Devspuch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars

If you like simplicity and user-friendly interface - choose PokerStars. Very comfortable provider ! Best provider ever

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes!!! That's what I'm doing .. i already tired with partly poker but I ended deleting the app due to a very bad treatment from support.... So now I'm using 888... Gg.... And pokerstars ... But I'm gonna delete GG and gonna try unibet... :3 ;)
I've tried Party, 888, ACR, intertops, Pokerstars, and a few more obscure sites. I now play almost exclusively on Pokerstars. The software is the best (but not perfect) and there is lots of variety available day and night. My second choice is Playnow but that site is only available in canada.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there!!!!

I'm. New member and this group and also to poker ... I now how to play since many years but recently I started to studied a bit more.... And due to this pandemic I start to play online....

So my question is which poker room choose? As there are many platforms.... Perhaps you can say play in all of them. But I rather stay in one...

So which one for you is the best one? :cool:

Thanks in advance!!!!

Regards from MEXICO!!!

May the floop be with you*:D:p

I will meet many players from your country at 888 poker room.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But this is probably in order to choose what you like best. in my opinion, if you play at many poker rooms, you lose your profit. The game becomes more like fun. It depends on what purpose you play poker for.

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
But this is probably in order to choose what you like best. in my opinion, if you play at many poker rooms, you lose your profit. The game becomes more like fun. It depends on what purpose you play poker for.

You guys are awesome!!!!

Lots of responses Im feeling famous already! :ciao::cool:

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will choose Pokerstars . For me is the best site.

A

aixacarl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I advise you to join more than 5 rooms, you can choose their promotions and see their quality and then you will see that you will know how to choose the one that best suits your form of juice. I particularly chose to stay at Pokerstars, but it was a personal choice.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose 888 because I was able to withdraw money and I am comfortable there.

But it's about defining which one suits you best.

For example, 888 has a variety of games for those starting out and wanting to add some cash through the freeroll.

Stars has many tournaments for all tastes, low and high buy-ins too.

GG without freeroll and small or micro tournaments.