Which poker online site accept visa credit card ?

B

babymonster888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker in small amount so I prefer to use my visa card than opening an e-wallet , it's time consuming .
but I heard that almost bank in the United state dont accept transactions on gambling website , is it right ?
please help me :(:(:(
I tried in globalpoker.com but it have many fraud and inconveniences

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ignition and BetOnline allow deposit via Visa Card. They are both very secure and trusted sites. usually, the process involves a 3rd party international company charging your card for 'General Merchandise'. So expect a rather odd company name to appear on your statement. This is just how it has to be, but as long as your bank/card allows international transactions(which you should be able to change by calling your bank or going to your account online), then you will be fine. There have been times when these sites will not accept my Visa Card, but it's usually a one time thing and I am able to deposit the next day.

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as person above stated, reason your card is being declined is because you haven't enabled transactions of international purchases yet probably. Takes just a couple minutes over the phone with your CC provider and they can get it done for you. Usually takes a few minutes after you're done talking to them for the card to work on the sites. Been using creditcards to deposit on Americas Cardroom, Ignition and Global so you should have no problems thereafter.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker in small amount so I prefer to use my visa card than opening an e-wallet , it's time consuming .
but I heard that almost bank in the United state dont accept transactions on gambling website , is it right ?
please help me :(:(:(
I tried in globalpoker.com but it have many fraud and inconveniences
HOWDY :0) I use a Walmart visa and Walmart does not allow over seas transactions for neither Black chip or Betonline. Not sure on a bank visa, but they do have Visa in the cashier box:0) I do use Bitcoin though and Black chip and Betonline have minimum of only 10 bucks which is pretty decent:D Good luck out there and keep grinding