Poker in your hand

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a little bit on PPPoker and RealCards and even gave PokerBros a shot. What does everyone think of these Apps that you can play on your phone?

When I 3 bet with AA and get 5 callers I just think I. know that there are A LOT of bad players out there but...I am not bitching about aces getting cracked. I am not even bitching about the bad players. I just want your honest opinion of what you think of the apps and how you think they compare to the traditional sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heard too many bad things about these. It's not so much the apps but the way you have to join clubs and trust your money to someone unrelated to the operators. Lots of people have been scammed and the operator is not responsible in any way if that happens. They also allow players to play where gambling is banned in their territory.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heard too many bad things about these. It's not so much the apps but the way you have to join clubs and trust your money to someone unrelated to the operators. Lots of people have been scammed and the operator is not responsible in any way if that happens. They also allow players to play where gambling is banned in their territory.

So far I have only played with their money. I played some freerolls and have gotten ITM and won one of them, so I haven't risked any of my own, and that's because I have heard the same things as you. So, I am very careful about the way I play on them.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really understand the question, what the difference and if you want so badly to play at your phone, why not play at traditional sites with their mobile apps?

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really understand the question, what the difference and if you want so badly to play at your phone, why not play at traditional sites with their mobile apps?

First of all...I was just asking people's opinoin of them. Second, pokerstars is not allowed in most of the U.S. so I can only play their free money App--which is really just a bunch of people shoving all in every hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
sergeant-shultz.jpg

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all...I was just asking people's opinion of them. Second, Stars is not allowed in most of the U.S. so I can only play their free money app--which is really just a bunch of people shoving all in every hand. I hear that ACR has a mobile app, but it's. not available on iPhone <shrugs>

Ok, thanks, got your poing
So far as I remember ACR doesn't have mobile app, just browser version of poker without a need to install an app

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watch your bank account

Watch for ghost withdrawals on your account. The account that you made your deposit from. I have had multiple bogus charges on my account. Just saying...

Z

Stay Safe

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, thanks, got your poing
So far as I remember ACR doesn't have mobile app, just browser version of poker without a need to install an app

First of all...I was just asking people's opinion of them. Second, Stars is not allowed in most of the U.S. so I can only play their free money app--which is really just a bunch of people shoving all in every hand. I hear that ACR has a mobile app, but it's. not available on iPhone <shrugs>

Hi, for the time being we don´t have a mobile app, our apologies. It is in our future plans to develop it, with no ETA right now. like Mahdi said, Jackpots, SnG and Sports can be accessed on mobile devices via browser. :

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, for the time being we don´t have a mobile app, our apologies. It is in our future plans to develop it, with no ETA right now. like Mahdi said, Jackpots, SnG and Sports can be accessed on mobile devices via browser. :

I don't know why you apologise, in my opinion it's better than the app, I liked it more

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch for ghost withdrawals on your account. The account that you made your deposit from. I have had multiple bogus charges on my account. Just saying...

Z

Stay Safe

I don't have a bank account linked. I have just won a few freerolls and play with their money. I am very leery about depositing or withdrawing from any of them.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands