Poker and Crypto

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been reading about criptos and I would like to know if are there freerolls for CC players in any poker room.I'm getting interested in such Litecoin and Ethereum.
If you now where we can play please tell me here in this thread . Thank you Cardschat!

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
ACR and BetOnline accept Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawls. CC has freerolls on both.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally made some money on betonline and want to do a withdraw..and was debating to withdraw to bitcoin...then transfer to a ‘block card’ (crypto debit card)..which is then turned into ‘tern’..sigh lol

I just feel like I am walking into an IRS nightmare if I don’t calculate taxes right like another post said on another forum lol

Crypto may be the future, just not sure about it with poker yet...

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmmm since now that i have started playing on acr im curious as well on how crypto works!

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
played coinpoker before. the room is made on the blockchain. they went to IPO, they have their own coin

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crypto Poker Club. You play with either Bitcoin or Ethereum, traffic not bad either.

O

otela11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, for the first time I am hearing about crypt :)

C

chinezu23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on coinpoker , For fun is ok but the interface is pretty is not great

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been reading about criptos and I would like to know if are there freerolls for CC players in any poker room.I'm getting interested in such Litecoin and Ethereum.
If you now where we can play please tell me here in this thread . Thank you Cardschat!
BetOnline accepts both Litecoin and Ethereum, not only Bitcoin. And besides ACR and BOL, there is one more room for CC players that accepts bitcoin - GGPoker(only bitcoin, no other coins at the moment)

O

OwMaMa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Crypto Poker Clients

To me Coinpoker and cryptopokergroup are the best by far. freerolls every 1 or 2 hours. Fast deposit and withdrawal. Also the software is pretty good.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crypto Poker Club. You play with either Bitcoin or Ethereum, traffic not bad either.
There're a lot of negative reviews about Crypto Poker Club(by the way, they were renamed into CryptoPokerGroup). Many people lost their funds after depositing. Neither of affiliates want to work with them. Be careful