PLO Freerolls?

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any 1 know of a site that has PLO Free roles, or possibly a site that is PLO tourney heavy. Seems to me that most of the PLO play is cash games, which I love and have almost completely replaced NLH $ games.

Any thoughts?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CoinPoker has them at like 11:30 central everyday. Though the currency there has collapsed and so will the room unless they change to Ether.

I enjoy Omaha quite a bit but it is fundamentally a equity draw game where you need expendable stacks to run + EV edges....a MTT structure is contradictory to that. Also the bubble in Omaha MTTs are so savage. Don't forget most rooms are infested with PLO bots at the micros sharing hand histories and hands at the table.

Last edited:
TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CoinPoker has them at like 11:30 central everyday. Though the currency there has collapsed and so will the room unless they change to Ether.

I enjoy Omaha quite a bit but it is fundamentally a equity draw game where you need expendable stacks to run + EV edges....a MTT structure is contradictory to that. Also the bubble in Omaha MTTs are so savage. Don't forget most rooms are infested with PLO bots at the micros sharing hand histories.

Yes, I heard of "ObeTwice" who was reported, apparently kicked off, and returned. I have played against it and just kept taking its $. I don't mind the very aggressive bots; so easy to read.

:D

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PLO FRs

Thanks all! I will check them out. Unfortunately, I am a bit limited as I live in Delaware.

ThanX, Play On PLOers!

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi Red Star Poker also has PLO free rolls , :) see u there

abtvah

abtvah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I don't make a mistake, ACR has some valuable PLO tournaments on Sundays. You can find tournaments with $3 entries only there.

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on a site called CryptoPokerClub a few months ago because of it's fun Holdem and PLO freerolls. They were very small fields of under 50 and had low payouts in BTC or ETH, but they were still fun! The regular tourney scene seemed pretty dead, but you may give it a try for the freerolls if you're interested :D

Freeroll Passwords