PlayWPT Online - God mode?

E

ERNST

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there.

I have been playing online Texas hold em for about a year now on that site.
Over that time, and from time to time, I have seen small displays showing me what looks to be the score-strengths of current hands being played by other players.
These displays show up and have the prefix of "SP1" "SP2" and so on for the active players.
I am not aware of having any control of turning this on or off so I don't believe it is anything I am doing. I decided to take pictures of the screen when I see this happen now. I have two screen "grabs" from today.

I question the purpose of these displays and wonder why I am seeing them sometimes and other times not. I am also concerned that this is part of some "God" mode.
I have to say that I am a fair amateur player so I can play reasonably to a point. However, I got my butt kicked at the $1 Million table on two different days that seem out of place to my normal experiences. That is why I am wondering if there might be a cheat.
So does anyone know of why PlayWPT displays hand strength of other players to me from time to time?
Is it a Cheat or a Feature ?:confused:
Yes I accept I could have just been in over my skill level but still WTF are the hand strength displays for, who can use them and when!

E

ERNST

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No idea?

I know I play with "chips" not money.
Then again I play out my addiction for free.

I can't see a practical reason for these displays. They are not constant. There is nothing I see that suggests it is regular.

Anyone?